5 dpo ? Please help !!

dan-o: I know. That line looked so legit but part of me didn't believe it right away because that was done at 11dpo and I usually only ever get squinter/evapy looking lines then.

Army-I can't say for sure because when I did that particular test, I had to leave for work while it was still processing. I looked at it around the 3 minute mark but there was still dye on the strip so I left and looked when I came home 2 hours later. It was dry and looked like that. :shrug: But I have had the 88 cent Walmart cheapies give me lines like yours within the time limit and not be positive. I don't fully trust cheap tests for this reason and I usually check with 2 different brands (usually 1 dollar test and 1 midstream cheapie) each time to make sure my results are consistent. If I get line(s) then I use an FRER the next day to verify. If I have a visible line on that, I use a digi in 1-2 days depending on how dark my FRER is.

(You know you have a poas problem when you have your testing methods and hpt choices down to a science. :rofl:)

So ladies , I am not 11 dpo and been testing every morning with bfn . This is today's test

Attachments

• IMG_2801.jpg
    IMG_2801.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 26
This about 5 mins after I took the test

Attachments

• IMG_2802.jpg
    IMG_2802.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 24
I just don't understand ! Why the bfp
At 5 dpo and then nothing for 5 days ?!?!

I see it! Congrats!

Okay so I'm guessing either you have a cyst that after O was releasing hCG, or I imagine maybe the fertilized egg/blastocyst/embryo made it down the Fallopian tube by 5dpo, tried to implant and started making hCG, body didn't have the right progesterone levels for implantation yet so baby kept hanging out dividing and tried again to implant, successfully this time? But that doesn't make much sense

I hope both lines aren't from cysts, just realized that's possible too

I see it! Congrats!

Okay so I'm guessing either you have a cyst that after O was releasing hCG, or I imagine maybe the fertilized egg/blastocyst/embryo made it down the Fallopian tube by 5dpo, tried to implant and started making hCG, body didn't have the right progesterone levels for implantation yet so baby kept hanging out dividing and tried again to implant, successfully this time? But that doesn't make much sense

I hope both lines aren't from cysts, just realized that's possible too

When I went to the dr last week she said did a pelvic exam and said she felt a cyst :/

I'm having a scan on Thursday . Come to think about it all 3 times I got a bfp my urine was very concentrated so a cyst might be it :(

So I talked to my dr . My hcg on Thursday was less than 3. I'm so confused . Another person suggested a cyst . So to recap - bfp last Tuesday , neg on wed, hcg of 3 on Thursday , neg test Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and bfp today . The BFP was with fmu both times . I did a frer today after my first test and it was bfn I'm so confused and everything I google says cancer or cyst .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->