5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

I got positive opk on sunday the 29th may, so i have been using that to go by how many dpo i am, this would make me 11 dpo today but got another bfn this morning, how long roughly after that positive opk could i have ovulated ?? i am thinking maybe im only 9 dpo instead? please help im goin to go and buy a frer this afternoon for the morning because im just getting to impatient now!!!!!

Typically you ovulate 24-48 hours after you first positive OPK. For example, I get three days of positives in a row and I ovulate 48 hours after I get my first positive. The best way to tell exactly what day you ovulate is to chart your Basal temperature. Most of us are testing friday if AF hasn't shown up, you are welcome to join us!

I know Rachel... It's just so depressing seeing that lower number. I took it 3 times throughout the night. This is what I got:
1:30 AM: 98.00 (got up and went to the bathroom)
4:30 AM: 98.01 (got up and fed the cats... they demanded to be fed then)
6:30 AM: 98.24 (got ready for work)

I only slept with a sheet last night. I usually sleep with a thin quilt too. At about 5 AM I put on the quilt.

I know Rachel... It's just so depressing seeing that lower number. I took it 3 times throughout the night. This is what I got:
1:30 AM: 98.00 (got up and went to the bathroom)
4:30 AM: 98.01 (got up and fed the cats... they demanded to be fed then)
6:30 AM: 98.24 (got ready for work)

I only slept with a sheet last night. I usually sleep with a thin quilt too. At about 5 AM I put on the quilt.

I hear you, I took my temp three times last night too just to make sure I wasn't dropping :( There are alot of factors affecting your temp. What day is AF due again? Tomorrow? I'm just waiting for AF to drop in today. I just feel it. I usually don't believe in superstitions and I know pregnancy doesn't work this way, but I was trying to text my hubby about my temp this morning and accidentally sent it to a nosey friend instead. We haven't told anyone we were TTC and now I feel like I jinxed it for us :( Ugh.

AF is due on Friday.

Thanks Christina, I'm sorry, I should have known that. How are you feeling otherwise?
My boobs are a little tender... Not to bad. I felt a little nausea last night. Not a lot of back pains or cramping.

Vitex is suppose to help with PMS symptoms so AF could arrived with very few symptoms. I just want to go to bed and see what it is tomorrow.

I want to go back to bed too. I'm emotional today and feel like curling up and crying.

If I got by the first temp and correct my temp taken at 1:30 then it would be 98.6. Even though I should disregard it since it was more then 2 hours early. That gives me a little hope.

Aww ladies, everyone sounds so discouraged today! Dont! We are not out yet!! And even if this isnt our month Im sure there are things we can all do different next month, new strategies to get started on and make it happen!

My temp is the same as yesterday but I feel as out as you guys do... I just want everyone to try to hang on until the end anyway! :) I dont have any symptoms today except very sore bb's... which is totally what always happens before AF... I had a ton of symptoms yesterday, it was a really bad day! I went to yoga last night and feel a lil more relaxed today. But now my muscles are killing me!! Does anyone do yoga? I love it.

I think you ladies charts still look good!! Even with the dip Christina, you are above the cover line, and your circumstances make it impossible to even trust that dip is real. :hugs: Heres my chart... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d6a4

Aww ladies, everyone sounds so discouraged today! Dont! We are not out yet!! And even if this isnt our month Im sure there are things we can all do different next month, new strategies to get started on and make it happen!

My temp is the same as yesterday but I feel as out as you guys do... I just want everyone to try to hang on until the end anyway! :) I dont have any symptoms today except very sore bb's... which is totally what always happens before AF... I had a ton of symptoms yesterday, it was a really bad day! I went to yoga last night and feel a lil more relaxed today. But now my muscles are killing me!! Does anyone do yoga? I love it.

I think you ladies charts still look good!! Even with the dip Christina, you are above the cover line, and your circumstances make it impossible to even trust that dip is real. :hugs: Heres my chart... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d6a4

I know... It makes it so hard to stay positive.... Your chart looks great! I think you will get a BFP on friday! I wish I had a dip early on like you! That would make me feel better.

I looked at my past charts and 98.0-98.1 was my normal DPO temp. So I still have some hope.

I looked at my past charts and 98.0-98.1 was my normal DPO temp. So I still have some hope.

THATS WHAT I KEEP TELLING YOU! :) Youre running much warmer in general then you normally do! I think YOU are the one who is going to get the BFP on Friday! You and Rachel REALLY have worked patiently for this and its gonna be your months!

Seriously tho, look at those high temps!!!

My dip was alil too early tho... AND I have tested thru yesterday and got nothing but negatives... if that dip was implant it should have been positive yesterday you know? I am going to stay a bit hopeful, but I am going to really root for you and Rachel! :happydance:

THATS WHAT I KEEP TELLING YOU! :) Youre running much warmer in general then you normally do! I think YOU are the one who is going to get the BFP on Friday! You and Rachel REALLY have worked patiently for this and its gonna be your months!

Seriously tho, look at those high temps!!!

My dip was alil too early tho... AND I have tested thru yesterday and got nothing but negatives... if that dip was implant it should have been positive yesterday you know? I am going to stay a bit hopeful, but I am going to really root for you and Rachel! :happydance:

I also think Christina will get her BFP this month! :happydance:

It has been a long road for both of us, but I still think everyone deserves their BFP no matter how long they've been trying. :thumbup: I really wanted this to be my month.

I have to admit, I broke down and tested today -BFN :bfn: I was just SO hopeful when I woke up - high temp, sore throat, strong headache, swollen tender breasts, nausea and vomiting, backache, fatigue... I had it all. I was sure this was it for me. I'm sorry I didn't wait, I'm a POASaholic! :dohh:

Anyhow, Its not a good sign since AF is due today. I have had 29 day cycles in the past, so I guess she could theoretically come tomorrow instead which would bring my LP to 11 days instead of 10. That would be nice too. I'm a little deflated and my mind is preoccupied. I am SO hopeful one of you will get yours this month, that would make me so happy. I will keep you updated when AF starts. Either way, lets keep following each other in the months to come. I've enjoyed talking to you all :winkwink:

I think all of us need a good nights sleep! I know all of us keep wondering and questioning which makes it harder, then it makes the temps off which makes it even harder! You ladies are so dedicated and caring yall deserve for this to be it! Thanks for being there for me too!

**TMI alert!!!!** a side note, my cx is soft closed and medium/high right now with creamy watery cm.. Maye therl- hope? Hope for all! ;)

I think all of us need a good nights sleep! I know all of us tbakeep wondering and questioning which makes it harder, then it makes the temps off which makes it even harder! You ladies are so dedicated and caring yall deserve for this to be it! Thanks for being there for me too!

**TMI alert!!!!** a side note, my cx is soft closed and medium/high right now with creamy watery cm.. Maye therl- hope? Hope for all! ;)
That's what I have too

I think all of us need a good nights sleep! I know all of us tbakeep wondering and questioning which makes it harder, then it makes the temps off which makes it even harder! You ladies are so dedicated and caring yall deserve for this to be it! Thanks for being there for me too!

That's what I have too

I was thinking about checking mine, but I've never done it before :blush:

Would it be worth it? I'm a little nervous about doing it and I don't know why. What would I even look for?

Check out this link:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/lesson.php?p=1;9;0;0
It might help you!

Check out this link:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/lesson.php?p=1;9;0;0
It might help you!

Thanks Christina! I can't wait to hear about your temp in the morning. I'm so excited for you and hope this is your month! How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->