5 month old lg, dodgy cycle or Ib?

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
This is our first month having intercouse since Eliza was born.
I ovulated around the 14th of feb I think.
Period is due the 6th.
Yesterday I had some cramping so I though maybe I was Ovulating later than I thought. (Not tracking just going by pains etc)

Today when I wiped I had a big amount of brown/red cm.
Then nothing since.

I had Ib with my other 2 daughters but it was literally a spot of blood.

I didn't stop bleeding until Eliza was 14 weeks so this is my second/third cycle.

We're ntnp as it took us 18 months to conceive Eliza.
X

Hi Beth.. I would put my money on it being AF. Sorry to be a party pooper!! From 14th Feb til today is 11 days, which would be a healthy LP. If your AF is not due til 6th march that gives you an LP of 20 days? Is that normal for you? X

Hi Beth.. I would put my money on it being AF. Sorry to be a party pooper!! From 14th Feb til today is 11 days, which would be a healthy LP. If your AF is not due til 6th march that gives you an LP of 20 days? Is that normal for you? X

My periods are normally 30+ days apart. I've had some cramping but now nothing. Don't feel like AF is coming though.
I use to ovulate on the 8/9 then my period would come 23/24 so tend too have longer cycles.
I don't usually bleed between cycles too. X

23/24 - 8/9 = roughly 15 day LP for your former average. That shouldn't change with the length of your cycle; your ovulation day would just be later with a longer cycle. If your period is due on the 6th, with a 15 day LP, you likely ovulated around the 19th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->