• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

$5 per review

I don't know what to spend my money on loool I'm getting a Wooldins but I'm tempted by a GroBaby, anyone know what they are like?

I wish I'd done more reviews and got more money :rofl: anyone know if they willl be doing another soon?

I have a gro baby, they're alright actually, quite slim fitting. i think the sizing is a little skimpy though, finding it a little bit of a squeeze for emilia on the sizing but never had any problems with leaks or anythin so far. quick drying too :thumbup:

I LOVE the MiaJoie Boutique Vegan Hansel boots but Halen's fat feet won't fit in the :dohh:

I know someone said they will post to UK but I dunno which shipping option to choose?? cause $5 seems very cheap for international post lol

I would (personally) advise against the wipe warmer. :flower: My OH used to work in a hospital and we were talking about warming stuff as I went there for one of my ultrasounds when I was pregnant with Claire.

There was a conference talking about how warmers are a breeding ground for bacteria. It makes sense though, eh? A warm, wet and dark environment is the perfect breeding ground for all sorts of yuckies. I had no idea, I was only teasing when I complained about the ultrasound gel not being heated. :shy:

Of course if someone really wants it then no biggie, but figured I'd say something. I had no idea and had wanted a wipe warmer beforehand!

:flower:

oh yea on the wipe warmer front never really thought about it like that, it just sounds cosy :laugh2:

I'm probably crazy. :shy:

I just emailed FG and told them to take the money that I 'earned' for my reviews and buy some needed things for their local womens/children shelter. Claire has more than she could possibly need and I just can't justify it.

:blush:

I thought about donating it to friends but the shelter seemed more appropriate to me. Maybe they can put the money towards a high chair or a pack n' play or something. :dance: I feel good about this decision!

That's really sweet of you to do that- not crazy at all!

Wish I was as charitable as you :blush: I'm having a hard time justifying more fluff but was thinking about getting one of the peapod travel tents to replace our pack n play for camping this summer. Hmmm, maybe if I get that, then I should donate our pack n play to our local women's shelter...

Good job Tyff :thumbup:

Well done Tyff - I'm too selfish though, I want a carrier!

Is anyone still waiting for their reviews to be approved? The ones I did in the couple of days before the deadline aren't approved yet...

Don't praise me just yet! A good friend of mine is thinking about starting cloth for when her 2nd baby gets here, but the inital price is high.

So I think now I'm going to give it to her so she can use them. Worst case scenario and she doesn't like them I'll take them back. :D

:rofl: :haha: :angelnot:

Wouldn't it though? Ha ha ha, its all good. I'm excited for her to try out cloth diapering! :happydance:

I keep trying to push people to try it,I think I come across really pushy though LOL people just go yeah yeah and you can see them switch off so I give in now

It was the poop that really bothered me before we tried them. But then I discovered the flushable liners and I was sold!

...Not to mention I adore how cute they are.... :shy: I specifically buy shirts now that match her diapers so I can just let her roam around in that and not worry about pants! :haha:

Is anyone still waiting for their reviews to be approved? The ones I did in the couple of days before the deadline aren't approved yet...

Yep I did mine in two lots - half early on and half on the last day. Still waiting on the last lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->