• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

$5 per review

ohh a bunch more of mine got approved :happydance:

I love the prints on the Wooldins! Hmmm- I can't decide if I should order some or wait to see if they get anything else new in stock first....

I'm still waiting for all of my reviews to be approved but I think I'm sticking to nappies... got my eye on a few of the Wooldins and the Chubby Cheeks ones :)

I love the look of the chubby cheeks ones - I want a red one but a carrier too! Wish they'd approve the rest of mine so I knew how much I had to play with...

Yeah I can't wait! I had decided to use the money to send a pressie to a pregnant friend in the US but I've got quite a lot and she's only 4 weeks pregnant so now I'm thinking that I'll spend the money on Leyla and buy her a gift myself later on :blush:

im slightly worried i oreder a carrier and apparently the straps are 30" for the waist and like the top ones are 65" im worried it might not fit and i cant find anything to measure right now :(

Maybe they mean each strap on the waist is 30'- like half of the waist, iykwim :shrug:

our BH is in the car atm, so it's not handy for measuring....

yea im hoping it means each strap. its being sent to my dad lol hes sending it to me

Yeah I got the rock love peace bag and a pink flowery wooldins, can't remember name of the print.

did it seem to work then kirsten? I'm just waiting on a few to be approved :thumbup:

Well I am getting it shipped to Beth, then she is sending it to me. Seems to be going through ok, but I think some of the stuff is out of stock (gro baby nappies) so don't know if I'll have to wait.

Did the GroBaby say it was available, or if it'll ship in 1-2 weeks? :flower: If it said available then its in stock and you shouldn't have to wait.

:happydance:

Is everyone going to post pictures of their loot when it gets to your places? :dance: I'd love to see everyone's haul!

Ok i have another stupid question probably, but when your reviews been approved and you get a credit is it clear to see in your account? Just i can't seem to find a section iykwim but I also don;t think mine have been approved yet soooo... :blush:

When you go to My Account, there are five boxes with stuff like Orders, Wishlists etc. When they've approved some, under Wishlists another box appears called Store Credit.

Did the GroBaby say it was available, or if it'll ship in 1-2 weeks? :flower: If it said available then its in stock and you shouldn't have to wait.

:happydance:

Is everyone going to post pictures of their loot when it gets to your places? :dance: I'd love to see everyone's haul!

It said something like delayed? :shrug: Dunno lol.

i still havent got mine, i do have $20 but dont wanna spend that when i could be gettnig something better :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"