• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

$5 per review

For those in the UK; how did you place your order? Do you just go through checkout normally with the $5 postage fee then point out in special comments that the shipping it to the UK and wait for then to get back to you with shipping prices?

I chose the middle option so I paid $30 something dollars for posatage

I've still got nothing all mine,all pending :(

I've just had some more of mine approved, still waiting for others

All mine have been approved now :)

I just need to think carefully about what to get...hmmmmm

i still have some pending. imslightly worried i ordered the one ratlle now they have taken it off the site so i dunno if i will get it or be refunded credit? i emailed them. no answer yet.

loads of mine are still pending :( i thought for sure theyd be done by now!!

x

They take a while to email back, ive got 5 wooldins on order, i keep checking for a dispatch email

The last of mine finally got approved this morning! And most of them were from a few days before the end of the deal. I got my first item today too!!! I ordered 3 things but only my sippy cup came so far

I can't remember how many more I'm owed so I'm thinking I might just hold off ordering for another week just in case. I have $95 so far with at least $10 still to buy. Think I'm going to get a carrier and an amber necklace. I changed my mind about the chubby cheeks nappies when I realised they weren't minkee all over!

I was going to get some Wooldins fitteds and a cover but they've gone off the site so I assume they've sold out :(

ooh ive got 70 whole bucks!!!

not surei f thats my lot so id best wait a few days i think, they dont run out do they? i can use them when i want i presume?

x

Yeah, I don't think there's a limit on it.

I have $115 now so I think that's my lot, best get spending! :D

Does anayone know how to go about getting things shipped to the UK, do you need to email them first? Just wondering about paying international postage andwhere to include the address

you can put the address in the normal box, i had an email asking if id managed to order ok (id asked about international postage) i just opted for the middle postage option and hoped for the best ( i used stored credit for postage and only used my on cash for about $10

Rachel i'll let you know what the wooldins are like, i got 5

Have you received your bits yet Maffie?

Not yet, im hoping they send a dispatch email, last ytime i checked it send processing items so will go check them now.

you can put the address in the normal box, i had an email asking if id managed to order ok (id asked about international postage) i just opted for the middle postage option and hoped for the best ( i used stored credit for postage and only used my on cash for about $10

Rachel i'll let you know what the wooldins are like, i got 5

Show off! :cry: :haha:

Please do let us know what they're like though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->