• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

$5 per review

I might go searching for something else to review...

The only other pic I could find of them was this
https://www.chubbycherubsclothdiapernaturals.com/assets/images/000insideview.jpg

beth, i dont suppose i could get stuff sent to yours aswel could i? i bet you wish you hadnt mentioned this now dont you haha, i bet everyones asking you to send them stuff

x

Lol I don't mind at all but since I have ordered I don't know if they will be keeping track of addresses and think I'm doing them all you know? So Kirsten is sending hers to my mom's and Mark said that someone could send theirs to his work but they are moving offices in the next week or 2 so it would be best to wait and send it to the next place in case they are gone before it arrives...if it's not with our regular mail service and is with Fed Ex or UPS it wont get forwarded. So as long as you don't mind waiting you can do that :D He works at a very small office, like it's 6 of them so it's really fine, no big deal at all.

Or if the item you want is backordered (which it looks like a lot of it is, everything I ordered is :( ) but that means it won't ship for 2-3wks so they would be moved by then so you could go ahead and place the order now and they'd be there to get it then.

I still haven't been credited for the ones I did yesterday, hope it's just busy!

Dont forget they are quite a few hours behind us so im guessing they should credit my lunch time today (here's hoping) Ive not received a reply to my email but I managed to enter my address into their system

Beth are the even backordering nappies do you know? If so there's no way they'll get to my dad before he leaves so I can probably relax a bit and hope he'll post them to me instead! :D

Morning, I did these all last night when you get credited where do you see it?

I am based in NY if any one needs a US address.

Is there anyone who I could get something sent to? I think Mommyof3 is fully booked by the looks of it :haha: I haven't started reviewing yet but figured I'd best make sure I've somewhere to send them to first or it will go to waste! So is there anyone????

I read on their blog they are about 2-3 days behind but said as long as you submit the review before the 31st you will get credit :)

I can't figure out how to have something shipped to Canada.

Can someone help? or is it just to USA?

Yes it can ship to Canada, some ladies on DS are doing that. Just send them an email and they should let you know how to do it

Did anyone actually hear back about shipping to UK?

Ive not heard anything back from them yet, will be gutted if they dont ship to uK as ive reviewed tons of stuff

I have done loads of reviews today so fingers crossed my credit goes on.

Lol I don't mind at all but since I have ordered I don't know if they will be keeping track of addresses and think I'm doing them all you know? So Kirsten is sending hers to my mom's and Mark said that someone could send theirs to his work but they are moving offices in the next week or 2 so it would be best to wait and send it to the next place in case they are gone before it arrives...if it's not with our regular mail service and is with Fed Ex or UPS it wont get forwarded. So as long as you don't mind waiting you can do that :D He works at a very small office, like it's 6 of them so it's really fine, no big deal at all.

Or if the item you want is backordered (which it looks like a lot of it is, everything I ordered is :( ) but that means it won't ship for 2-3wks so they would be moved by then so you could go ahead and place the order now and they'd be there to get it then.

thats absolutely fine hun, i dont mind waiting :D

thank you :flower:

x

Yes it can ship to Canada, some ladies on DS are doing that. Just send them an email and they should let you know how to do it

Did anyone actually hear back about shipping to UK?

Ok lol so they DO but I just have to email them :) Great. Thank you!!!

I just banked my $$... I don't need anything right now lol.

ohh thank you! im reveiwing stuff but i dont know if i will get much lol. i want a carrier or some diapers lol

I just got credited $60!!! I'm in two minds now about whether to get a nappy or a carrier, does anyone know anything about the mei tai style carriers that they have? I'm looking for one that's pretty long in the body...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->