5 stone to loose anyone ??????

well done danniemum2be!

My OH walks home from work and always buys me chocolate :shrug:

I told him I liked the last bar he bought me so the next day he bought me 5 bars :dohh: yeah I like them but 5 bars darling?? Honestly! :nope:

mummy1985 - watch the amount of sugar your taking in when drinking them, avoid to much sugar in foods you eat.

How is everyone getting on?

Im feeling miles better today, done my cardio this morning. Had protein shake after, omg was horrible with water so going have to try skimmed milk with next one.

Weigh in tomorrow, really hoping i can move my ticker!! Its not moved since feb :(

Yeah I was really surprised when I put in the amount of sugars! I've only had 1 today and myfitnesspal says I'm only allowed 3g more of sugar! There is 29g in one of those drinks! crazy! good luck with the weigh in.

Slimfast is worse than that, so aint 'too bad' for one of them drinks.

Yeah, i go over on my sugar alot (esp if alot of fruit that doesnt count not processed) it does surprize you with some stuff i think. Same with the soduim in food.

Thank you.

Well done danniemum2be!

Pink1981 - Hope the interview went well for you & thanks

Girls made daddy a cake as dont have money go buying anything for him, hands up i had bits here & there ive done exercise this morning, just done 10min jogging going getin 15min cardio before i have tea. (Do feel bit sickly lol!)

the amount of sugar in fruit alarmed me earlier. im already over on my daily sugars because i had a couple of apples.

tempted to cut out fruit and just chomp on a carrot :haha:

It's all natural though so it doesn't effect you same way processed sugars do.
I. eat alot ofgrapes they are very high.

i eat alot of grapes too
and strawberries :blush:

infact i eat alot of fruit most days
but i'd rather eat sugary fruit than sugary
sweets and things :haha:

I must admit when I was on the old weight watchers plan I never used to count the points for fruit I ate because it was a miracle to get me to eat fruit anyway without it eating into my points allowance! I never used to go over anyway though. I was gestational diabetic and was told to limit the amount of fruit juice I drank because of the sugar content.

well ive just done dance central and burnt 170 cals yey x
Payday tomorrow so means I can do some proper shopping xx

well I've lost 1lb this week which is good seems as I've stuffed my face with chocolate! I'm going to try harder this week so hopefully next week will be a good loss again.

Still I got my half stone!

Well done ladies who have lost some lbs :thumbup:

welcome topsy :wave: i'm trying to calorie count too :thumbup: how many cals are you cutting down to a day?

Hey hun,

I am trying to stick to 1200-1300 mon to fri and then 1500 at the weekend, (as OH and I like to cook), but i am just guessing. I need to google my BMR rate when I get a chance at the weekend to see what i should be eating, did it ages ago but cant remember what it was!

How many cals are you sticking to hun?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :) xx

I'm MEANT to stick to around 1500, but this week has been terrible so far :dohh: I'll just be happy if i STS tbh. How are you finding sticking to diet so far?

morning!

ive lost 1.5lb this week

much planned for the weekend? i thought was friday 2 days ago lol!

Well done Mummy1985 and MummyToAmber!!

I cant stop weighing myswlf everyday!! And today i found if i move the scales around the bathroom i can weigh upto 2lb less :dohh: (and its a hard floor)

Well done for getting that ticker moving mummytoamber!
I've been so good this week but have a feeling the scales wont reflect that. I'll be happy with 1lb this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->