5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Lol pink same here. It's a hard floor but not entirely even. I have to make sure I weigh in the same place each time.
Sometimes I'll weigh 3 times in 3 places (by wall, by door, halfway between wall and door) just to see the difference. Usually two are the same and one is 1lb different!

Well done Mummy1985 and MummyToAmber!!

I cant stop weighing myswlf everyday!! And today i found if i move the scales around the bathroom i can weigh upto 2lb less :dohh: (and its a hard floor)

Mine can weigh different on a hard floor too! I weighed myself all day yesterday just in case I had put on. I weighed the same on my scales but the SW scales said I had lost 1lb!

Hoping for 3lbs this week as I wanted to get 2lbs a week so need to make up for only losing 1lb.

Oh and a little off topic but....Abigail sttn :happydance: ok well she was up at 4.30am but that's usually the time of her 2nd night feed and she went from 9pm til 4.30am without a feed :happydance:

Its so frustrating!! I'm trying to go by the highest amount but i want those extra 2lbs off damnit!!

Well done Abigail!! Its lush getting a good nights sleep isnt it.... even if you do wake up panicking because you havent been woken up beforehand! lol

Well done Mummy1985 and MummyToAmber!!

I cant stop weighing myswlf everyday!! And today i found if i move the scales around the bathroom i can weigh upto 2lb less :dohh: (and its a hard floor)

Mine can weigh different on a hard floor too! I weighed myself all day yesterday just in case I had put on. I weighed the same on my scales but the SW scales said I had lost 1lb!

Hoping for 3lbs this week as I wanted to get 2lbs a week so need to make up for only losing 1lb.

Oh and a little off topic but....Abigail sttn :happydance: ok well she was up at 4.30am but that's usually the time of her 2nd night feed and she went from 9pm til 4.30am without a feed :happydance:

Theo has started doing this too :thumbup: however i can't seem to get to sleep for hours :dohh: so i don't get any extra sleep

Dreading this weekend, my OH's birthday on fathers day and already he's got two cakes i know about plus we're all having a meal. i'll be surprised if i don't put on any weight :)

Oh treat off pizza hut tomorrow , god help me lol plus side salad is free just hope it aint horrible!

i'm having one those 'seriously hungry and
nothing i eat fills me up' type of days

:brat:

thank god my cupboard's full of fruit and cereal

:rofl:

the salad is nice at pizza hut! Wish I were having a pizza hut lol

Last time i had it, was vile! Then again different stores are so different in quailty, so going go to nicer one hope its okay :)

If join facebook page, think thats how you get the offer for fathers day, its £5 for like 9" pizza and salad, and kids eat free.

Hi girls

ohh pizza hut :) Well I got my BFP this morning :) so given up on the cal counting, just trying to eat healthy with lots of fruit and veggies :)

Good luck girls, while I am gaining the weight you will all be loosing :) xxxx

Hello Ladies :hugs:

Gingernut, A huge congratulations to you :happydance::happydance:

Jenny_wren, How on earth did you only eat half a flake :wacko: I would of crammed the lot in :winkwink: My Dh has brought home all sorts this week I think he is trying to see if i'm serious about the diet lol.

Danniemumtobe, Congratulations on your weight loss :thumbup:

Pink1981, Hope the interview went well :thumbup:

Mummytoamber, Congratulations on your weight loss :thumbup:

Mummy1985, Whoo It's lovely when they sleep a little longer isn't it :thumbup:

Topsy, A huge congratulations to you another BFP :happydance:

:hi: Heathergc, Cottlestonpie, Pink23, Lucky3, Chetnaz :hugs:

I have had a crap day trying to buy clothes grrr. I think i'm going to give up the clothes shopping now :growlmad: I'm having my hair done instead :dohh:
Any ladies who have PMd me with your address for the DVD's I will post them on tuesday morning :thumbup: If anyone else wants any then let me know by tuesday and i can post them out as well :thumbup:
Hope you are all enjoying your friday :happydance:

wow!! congratulations topsy! You lot had better stop getting pregnant, I already want another one and you're making me jealous lol!

Seriously though best of luck :) I'm so pleased for you!

Ladies in week 1 we collectively lost

30,1/2 lbs

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well done ladies :thumbup:

wow 31 1/2 lbs is great.
congrats topsy xxx
Well af turned up today so if I've lost weight i'll be suprised but ive got work the weekend so I tend to not eat alot.
Just bought zumba for kinect and going to plan my meals I think for next week. going to use my ww book I think xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->