5 stone to loose anyone ??????

I have 5 stone to lose. I want to be 8st 8lbs lol. For my height its about average. Good luck everyone. Hope you get to your targets.

Congratulations Topsy!! :cloud9:

Well done on your weight loss girls, hoping to join you this week!

Thanks Sparkle, the interview went really well i thought but they said i would hear by the weekend and i nada so i probs haven't got it. Gutted.com

x

Well done everyone and CONGRATS topsy all u women getting BFP's are making me major broody xx

Ive worked out all information for pizza hut, if i stick to it, my day will be like any other :)

Hi ladies :hugs:

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend :thumbup:

I'm just jumping on to say hi. I'm not sure if i will have time to come on again until monday. I have my parents over for tea tonight and them i'm off to machester to see the kings of Leon tomorrow :happydance::happydance:

Keep up the great work ladies and i will speak with you monday :hugs:

Enjoy your pizza hut mummytoamber :winkwink:

enjoy kings of leon sparkle :)

and well done mta for workin out pizza hut, great to feel in control :)

Hey ladies! Do you have room for a little (actually larger than I thought :( ) one?

I'm not a good dieter at all. I comfort eat and I seem to need comfort a lot lately :rofl: so I am eating none stop and it's ridiculous. Could use the support of others in the same boat! :hugs:

Congrats to everyone on their weight loss so far! You're all doing fab :D x And congrats on all the BFP's!

Hiya!!

My time had pizza hut, didnt fully go to plan! I think i still did good, seems i cant remember last time i was at pizza hut lol. I worked out 3 slices but had 5.

Ive managed to do 70mins of cardio burnt 673 calories so basically 4 slices :)

enjoy your saturday night

Welcome tegans mama :)

Didn't get the job so diet went out of the window. I'm hopin to get back on track tomorrow x

sorry pink xx
I am loving zumba for kinect I did 40mins. My scales say ive lost 2lbs but going to wait and see what mondays group says i weigh. Been eating ok my salad and fruit looked very colourful xx
Hope everyones ok xx

sorry pink xx
I am loving zumba for kinect I did 40mins. My scales say ive lost 2lbs but going to wait and see what mondays group says i weigh. Been eating ok my salad and fruit looked very colourful xx
Hope everyones ok xx

Looking great for you!!

May have borrow that zumba IF you'd let me :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back