5 stone to loose anyone ??????

makes sense now will have to get one . i definately feel my heart racing xx

Oh yes! Life saver i think.

I got my first from argos 29.99, sadly it only lasted 6 months.

Ive got my heart to 174 bmp so far lol xx

Evening ladies! I'm just back from swimming. I swam 46 lengths. First I aimed for 20, then 25, then 30, then 40, then 50, but I gave up at 46. Wasn't until I got out of the water I realised how tired I was! :rofl: Really enjoyed it though :D

It did! I felt a bit faint after :lol: They do this thing at our leisure centre where it's a pound to swim lanes from 7-9 on a sunday night :D

wow thats a good price. And 46 lengths is really good. I probably can only do one lol xx

Yeah it is! Plus parking is free :D I will def be going back

Hey Girls :wave:
Could I please join, I really need to lose weight.
My starting weight is 16 stone 2lbs :blush:
I've been on diet for 3 weeks and already lost 11lbs, just finding the weekends difficult... xx

Hey Girls :wave:
Could I please join, I really need to lose weight.
My starting weight is 16 stone 2lbs :blush:
I've been on diet for 3 weeks and already lost 11lbs, just finding the weekends difficult... xx

Hi come on in xx:flower:

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Tegans mama, Welcome :hugs: If you would like to go on the front page can you let me know your starting weight and a small term goal :thumbup:
46 lengths my word I don't think that i could do 2 lol.

Pink1981, Sorry about the job :hugs:

Mummy1985, How did the race for life go ?

Mummytoamber, Glad you enjoyed pizza hut, Do you exercise everyday ? What do you find is the best activity for burning those calories :wacko:

Cottlestonpie, Congratulations on your weight loss this week, and for hitting the stone mark :thumbup:

Jenny_wren, Hope AF isn't to bad for you. I am having AF every 2 weeks with this stupid pill i'm on :growlmad: I think i'm going to go and get the implant again.

Kaceysmummy, Welcome :hugs: I will pop you on the front page in a minute :thumbup: Congratulations on your weight loss so far :thumbup:

Pink23, Hope your feeling ok today after your hypo :hugs:

Goodluck to all the ladies weighing today :flower:

AFM, Well i had a fantastic time yesterday it was amazing, and i stuck to my diet too. I am so tiered today after getting in at 2am and then being woke up by Isla pops at 4am :wacko: I'm still in my pj's and probably will be for the fest of the day :thumbup:
I have had a nice surprise this morning I have lost 2lbs this week which makes it half a stone in 2 weeks :thumbup:

I'm off to update the front page with the nebies and the weight losses :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->