5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Aww don't worry pink, it's not a gain :hugs::hugs:

Tomorrow is another day. I'm a little bit off plan today and I'm to tired to care lol.

:hugs::hugs:

Oh dear ladies. I have been very naughty this afternoon :blush:

I have had a pizza for lunch, a little chocolate yogurt and have just agreed to a curry tonight :cry:

I'm putting it down to the fact that i am knackered lol.

I promise to behave tomorrow :thumbup:

Oh confession makes me feel better :dohh:

Everyone's allowed a day off once in a while Sparkle! As long as it doesn't become habit :thumbup:
I went to Nandos yesterday. It was a lovely treat. I was still careful, but I enjoyed it. And I avoided having the nearly 600 calorie cake that OH scoffed!

You've had my 2 weaknesses today. Pizza and curry are my favourites. Which is probably why I got to this size in the first place! Apart from the baby weight and ben & jerrys cravings :haha:

I've started a tumblr for my weight loss... because I've found a bunch of bloggers on there who share good low cal recipes, motivation, encouragement, etc.
If anyone else has a tumblr and wants to follow, or if you dont have one and just want to stalk it, feel free! :D

did race for life in 49 mins so not too bad. I am so unfit!

My Nan had a fall yesterday (she's 95 and still lives in a 2 storey house on her own!) so I spent the day with her today so I've been very good as I didn't have anything to pick on. She's ok now :thumbup:

I do admire all you exercising mummies! I've just ordered a jumperoo from amazon as it was cheap so I'm hoping within the next month or so she will sit in that while I do an exercise video or something lol! I will try to walk once or twice a day too when the weather is good.

Don't worry pink and sparkle :hugs:

Thanks cottlestonpie :hugs: I am going to have some curry later but i'm going to have a dry tikka without the masala sauce and some normal rice and no nann bread. That will save me lots of syns. I worked out that if i don't have ant syns for the next 2 days and just fill up on free foods then i can pull myself back from this :dohh:
Can i be think and ask what a tumblr is :blush:

Mummy1985. Well done on completing the race for life :thumbup: Hope your nan recovers soon :hugs::hugs:

Hi girls i lost 1lb this week.
Dont work pink and sparkle we are all here to support each other xx
Just had jacket potato with stir fry and was yummy, 45 mins zumba later xx

hi everyone, i managed to lose 3lb th8is week.i really really want to lose 2lb by thursday so i am still in target :haha: but nit sure i can.

well done everyone even a sts is sooo much better than a gain :)

and we all go off track sometimes sparkle, getting back on is the important thing :hugs:

Whoops forgot the tumblr link...
https://mummytummytoyummymummy.tumblr.com/
It's a blog/community type thing :)

well done ladies

:happydance::happydance:

lets see if we can beat last weeks total!​

Evening

STS is still very good outcome :D

Ive had 'iffy' day lol Mega bread craving, i seems get this every couple of weeks lol!

EVening ladies!

Just back from swimming again, did 48 lengths today. Calorie wise I am under the limit so I'm doing well :D Still didn't get myself weighed though :S

Have an appt tomorrow to join the gym so I guess I will get weighed then! :)

ooh the gym sounds good. im thinking of joining mine to but keeping at zumba for s few weeks and maybe some more walking.
zumba knackered me out. i did the 45 min session tonight. another one tomorrow i thinkxx

Hi ladies :hugs:

Just checking in really quick I'm off on a school trip (lucky me)

A huge congratulations to all the ladies who have lost and STS this week :thumbup:

I will be back later to update the front page for all you fantastic ladies :thumbup:

Have a great day :hugs::hugs:

Oh and I'm back on plan lol :dohh:

Have fun!!

So how do you ladies resist weighing every 5 minutes?
I want to only do it once a week but i get curious... Every other day is me being good with it! Sometimes I'll weigh myself in the morning, poop, then weigh again :haha:
It's a bad habit and I have to stop but I dont know how???

Have fun!!

So how do you ladies resist weighing every 5 minutes?
I want to only do it once a week but i get curious... Every other day is me being good with it! Sometimes I'll weigh myself in the morning, poop, then weigh again :haha:It's a bad habit and I have to stop but I dont know how???

I could have written the bit in bold. I just cant help myself!

Sorry, not much help am i! x

I'm the same. I think the only way is to hide the scales but it makes me feel out of control if I don't weigh morning and night!!

i have the occasional peak on the scales
if i'm having an 'i feel thin' day but generally
it's once or twice a week :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back