5 stone to loose anyone ??????

hey ladies, sorry not been on all weekend.
just did my weigh in. i put on two pounds :cry:

welcome KaceysMummy :wave:
everyone seems to be doing really well, keep it up ladies :thumbup:

Have fun!!

So how do you ladies resist weighing every 5 minutes?
I want to only do it once a week but i get curious... Every other day is me being good with it! Sometimes I'll weigh myself in the morning, poop, then weigh again :haha:
It's a bad habit and I have to stop but I dont know how???

Personally i think it is a bad habit, it can easily get out of control.

How to stop? Throw them away, or get OH to hide them.

I started weighing to much, get to 'attached' to the scales, you in horrible circle of cutting calories, again and again when dont see number you want on the scale, making weight loss near impossible as going into starvation mode, once your in this mode, everything you eat is then stored by your body = you gain weight, you see the number going up, then you go again, you cut calories down.

My moods were very controlled by what i seen on the scales, sometimes would lead to me wanting to binge on stuff.

May say now, oh i do it alot and not doing any harm i was the same, more and longer you do it more chance got of it going tits up.

How is everyone gettting on? Im going do some weights later i think.

zumba for me lol.
Im struggling today with hypos so im getting extra sugar that I dont want x

I really want to do zumba! I'm terrified of being the class fatty though :( (I dont have kinect or move to do the games at home)

Great minds... I was just doing that now lol
I just need to work out how to make sure Tobys nap lasts long enough for a short workout!

I downloaded the Zumba dvd's too. My sister bought them and they cost her £60 :shock: I really want to go to the class but I am also scared of being the class fatty :(

As for weighing yourself.. I had a problem with weighing myself and calorie control in the past that got really out of hand and I ended up very ill because of it. I won't go into detail because it was very hard to overcome but this is why I don't have scales in my house, and I'm actually considering not getting any and just using the scales at the gym for now

do you have to pay to download them?

i refuse to pay £60 for a few dvds :wacko:

i looked on the website and went :shock:

just think lea everytime you weigh yourself
at the gym you'll get a surprise as you wont be
able to have a peak beforehand, i've no idea
what happened but there's an upside for not
having any :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs:

do you have to pay to download them?

i refuse to pay £60 for a few dvds :wacko:

i looked on the website and went :shock:

just think lea everytime you weigh yourself
at the gym you'll get a surprise as you wont be
able to have a peak beforehand, i've no idea
what happened but there's an upside for not
having any :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs:

No you don't Jen, I'll PM you a link in a minute :)

Yeah there's a definite upside to not having any scales. I can't obsess over my weight if I don't know what I weigh :lol:

Ah sugar I forgot to PM you :rofl:

I'll try and find where I downloaded it from now :) x

oh we've had a good day today :thumbup:

Abigail went 7 hrs last night :thumbup:
My Auntie agreed to host Abigail's naming day at her house and she's said that she is going to get her swimming pool cleared and ready for use for Abigail to learn to swim! It's been out of use for about 3 years as the kids got bored of it :thumbup:
My cousin and best friend were delighted to be asked to be supporting adults :thumbup:
My Auntie made a quillow for Abigail - a quilt that folds into a pillow
https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/P1050218.jpg https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/P1050217.jpg

Oh and...I had a piece of chocolate...and didn't like it.... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It's beautiful!
I had such a wonderful night. OH put Toby to bed (if I do it Toby refuses to sleep without snuggles)... OH woke me up but I was asleep again by midnight, and Toby slept through til 5:40, THEN slept again til 8:30 :D
I feel sooo refreshed!

I had a cheeky midweek weigh-in and apparently I've lost 2lbs since Sunday! I hope it stays off til Sunday when I do my proper weigh-in as that'll being me to exactly 16st.

morning allx
Im off for a walk to my friends soon so thats a start. didnt do zumba yesterday will tonight. I feel like ive got a cold coming ot my nose is just being annoying.
Cut down my portions yesterday so hoping to see a difference next week xx

cottlestonpie that's how I felt yesterday lol! Like I could take on the world! What a difference a good nights sleep can make! Well done on your weight loss too, fingers crossed it stays off for Sunday!

pink I hope your cold doesn't get too bad.

wish me luck today please girls! I've got a "tribunal" for my property. The freeholder wants us to do £20,000 worth of work to the communal areas (that's just OUR share, there is 5 other flats too!) and we are going to court as we don't think it's fair to make us spend that much money (especially as we want to move to a family home sooner rather than later and we just can't afford it!) That flat is only worth about £50k these days so it's almost half the value of the flat...anyway I'll let you know how we get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->