5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Yikes, good luck mummy! That's an obscene amount of money. I mean, £20k is a tidy deposit for a house!
Fingers crossed for you :)

1lb loss this week

good old af came this morning too
but 1lb is better than nothing especially
with bloat and what not

good timing as it'll be gone by the next
weigh in so it shouldn't interupt anything

:thumbup:

well done Jenny!!

Well the tribunal went well but I have to wait 3 weeks for them to decide on the case and put their report together! Looks like we are going to have to pay for most of it though but there will be another tribunal to decide exactly how much we have to pay - they are looking at options to see whether they can "cap" the amount we have to pay so they will put in some of the money if we put in the rest.

Why oh why didn't we just buy a house?! oh yeah we couldn't afford it at the time, the annoying thing is for what we paid for this flat we could get a very nice 3 bedroom house now, bloody recession grrrr!

well done jenny!

ive done 48, 26min exercise todau think brings me my target 600 met, woo :)

Hi ladies :hugs:

Congratulations on all the weight losses :thumbup:

Hope you are all enjoying your evening.

I have updated the front page for you all :hugs::hugs:

I haven't done any exercise today but i have been moving furniture around all day lol. Hope this has burned a few calories :thumbup:

I must start sticking to an exercise plan, i keep tailing off from it :dohh: I know i will loose more if i do :winkwink:

Hi all! I totally want to join!
I need to lose 6 stone as you call it hehe

My first goal is 25 lbs which is almost 2 stone from what google tells me! Hoping to have that gone by the end of August.
I started exercising June 10th and one week later had lost 2lbs. I'm weighing in on Friday in the morning!

welcome Reba!

I've been so good these last few days, I haven't had any chocolate and have only snacked on low fat yoghurt and fruit :happydance: I'm so proud of myself it seems I may have turned a corner as I'm a big chocolate comfort eater!

weigh in tonight and I think I'll stay the same due to the pigginess at the weekend, but next week should be great if I can keep up with the healthy eating.

Welcome reba and good luck mummy!!

I am going back to sw this morning. I am hoping I have slimmed back to my pregnant target weight. Fx!!

I think the zumba is helping me. Ive lost 1 " of arms and waist. Just need to take it off my hips now x

Thats really good faye!

Its my thighs i need weight off, but ive turned 80% of my fat into muscle instead LOL

wow leanne thats really good.
lunch today is a salad mixed with hot dogs and mushrooms quite yummy to. Tonight is home made curry, think i will just make sure i have a smaller portion. hope everyones well xx

I so desperately want curry. But the bit I like most is the sauce (masala, korma, whatever)... and that's the bad bit. :(

brought a bike off ebay, picking it up
over the weekend :happydance:

could have gotten it cheaper
but i want one now and none
of them end until next week :rofl:

scrap that, the women pressed the wrong
button and ended it rather than doing a buy
it now, gutted :cry:

Awh no :(
If she did the listing wrong, maybe she can relist it so you can buy it at the same price? Try and message her and find out if there's a way you can still buy it :)

she ended it whilst it had bids on
ended up selling it for £2.60!!

:haha:

she's appealing to the winning bidder
but she's technically sold it to them so
unless they agree to cancel it there's
nothing i can do

i said i'd give her £20, bet she'll kick herself
if the winner ends up paying £2.60 for it

:rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online