5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Hello every one :wave: welcome :)

There are plenty here with loads to lose :)

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Lucky3, I would say the mince beef hash was more like chili, I will pop the recipe on here for you tomorrow :thumbup:

Mummy1985, Hope you are feeling better :flower:

Diapermomma, Welcome :flower: Glad you found us :thumbup:

Ushotmedown, Welcome :flower: I'm doing slimmingworld too :thumbup:

Hi Pink23 :hugs:

zumba later when oh has gone to work. Got myself a pedometer today so can track how far im walking xx

walked 2.49 miles today so i'm pretty pleased with myself. Also stuck to my diet 100%

Oo ushotmedown do you want to join the July walking challenge? The lnk is a couple of pages back. We chose our own walking target then try and achieve it :) all are welcome :)

hmm i think i might. Problem is there is nowhere interesting to walk where i am. It gets really boring. I got pretty fed up of seeing grass (walking laps in a park) lol

I'm trying to convince OH that getting a dog will make us fitter. I want a puppy!!! :haha:

Started on cerazette yesterday. Reeally hoping it's not gonna bloat me out or cause weight gain or anything...

Diapermomma11 - welcome

Ushotmedown - good luck I joined sw 2 weeks ago and love the plan. Hope you enjoy it too

Weigh in and lost 4lbs and was slimmer of the week. Really pleased means I've lost half a stone in two weeks!! I'm now 2lbs away from fattest pre preg finally feel like I'm getting somewhere now after months of dieting

Can I join you ladies?? If I'm correct, there are 14 pounds in a stone right? I started at 16 stone, 12 pounds on 6/26. I'm down to 16 stone, 5 pounds :). And I'm going to sign up at a gym tomorrow! Yay!!

Hi channy and well done jelly, you are doing fantastic :happydance:

:channy:

Well done on your loss so far and yay on joining the gym!

Hi ladies :hugs::hugs:

Pink23, I tried to get a pedometer yesterday, do you think i could find one :shrug: It appears that the sun has come out and everyone around here has bought one :growlmad: Which one do you have ?

Ushotmedown, Well done on the walking and sticking to the diet :thumbup:

Cottlestonpie, I started taking cerazette in january. I have been OK on them. They took a while to settle with me but I'm glad i carried on with them as my periods are getting lighter :thumbup:

Jelly, Congratulations on your weight loss that's fantastic :flower:

Jenny_wren I will look into those DVD's :thumbup:

Channy3232, Welcome :flower: I will pop you on the front page :thumbup:

I'm having a shit day today, my uncle died yesterday. I'm so sad for the loss and for my mum who is devastated. There has to be a post mortem as they are not sure what happened to him it was so unexpected :cry: I'm sticking to plan though as i know chocolate will just make me feel worse after i have eaten it.

Diapermomma11 and Ushotmedown, I f you would like to go on the front page can i have your starting weights and a short term goal :thumbup:

:hugs:

sparkle I bough an argos one 2.99 . It seems to be ok. I have a health trainer and im seeing her on friday so think im getting one there, its a weight watchers one. Sending you hugs xx
Walking to my friends today and back please stay away rain.
xx

i started off at 16st 10lbs and my short term goal is 14st 7lbs then i will see from there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->