5 stone to loose anyone ??????

oh bummer pink23 :hugs: might be worth going back if thats what works :)

I can't help it, I think seeing I have put on 2lb during the day spurs me on not to eat & to go my excercise, but I guess everyone is different...

xxx

Ive getting myself into a lot of Shit but weighing to much, when comes a habit, it can easily get. Out of control, i could gain 6lb a day.
When you say helps you not to eat, it worries me.
I got into xircle of cutting calories like mad becausr of numbet seen throughout the day.
Then I was eating way to little, exercising to much. Yes it works but not long term, my body gave im I started gaining weight.
Only way I sorted it was by only weighing once a week, eating plenty! More you eat better your body clock is, please be careful!! Xx

Ahhh... maybe that's what I need to do. I won't weigh till monday now, my WI day. Then next week I will not do it all week till my WI in day and see what happens.

xxx

Hi all can I join this thread? :blush:

I am trying to find ways to keep me motivated. I am struggling since my recent loss, but am trying to find things to focus my mind on and losing weight is one of them. I have always struggled with my weight, but was doing well before my son took a turn for the worse and was 1lb of losing 2 stone.

It has been 6 weeks since he got ill and 4 since he passed away and I put on 3lb, which considering is really good!

I have 83lb left to lose, which is five stone 13 lb. I only lost 1/4 lb last week but it's a start.

Hope I am welcome here. Thanks. :)

Hey fairywings, welcome.

I am very sorry for yours loss, he was a gorgeous looking little boy, I bet you are very proud.

Where in Lancashire are you from? I'm from Preston but now live in Darwen.

xxx

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Thanks yes I am very proud of him, he went through so much in his short life and was a fighter, another reason I want to stay motivated.

I am from Ormskirk :)

Not far at all then.

Are you following any particular diet?

xxx

Yes I am doing Weight Watchers. Started in about Feb, did not do it from early June to last week. It is the only thing that has ever worked for me. I did it before I was PG with my daughter, gave up when I got pregnant and have only got back to it this year. I had lost over a stone then, but obviously with pregnacy weight put it all back on and when I stopped doing it went back to old habits. :blush:

Not not far at all. :)

You will get back to it, your allowed a break every now and again.

I was doing well, then I had an ectopic pregnancy in may and was in hospital for a while and off work ill for 3 weeks. I put on 1.5st! I've lost that already, just need to keep going! 12lb to go and I seem to have got stuck!

xxx

Wow well done that you have lost all that! :) And well done for being only at 12lb to go :) I can never see myself getting there but suppose I wont with a defeatest attitude! :rofl:

What diet are you doing?

:hug: for your loss. x

I'm just healthy eating and exercising, it's like slimming world really. As I did that for a long time. So I've just kept doing what I've been doing.

And thanks... :hugs:

xxx

I don't think I could get my head around slimming world. A few people have said they do it and it would confuse me I think. I like just counting points. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grypJo2pUek

Get a kettlebell and do this workout be thin in no jesus WOW! Who needs a shower when body produces this much water alone, LMFAO!!!

Hi fairywings, sorry to hear your loss , what a beautiful boy .hugs: you are very welcome here, we all have or had a lot to lose, have good weeks and bad but are here to support each other whatever :)

Hi all can I join this thread? :blush:

I am trying to find ways to keep me motivated. I am struggling since my recent loss, but am trying to find things to focus my mind on and losing weight is one of them. I have always struggled with my weight, but was doing well before my son took a turn for the worse and was 1lb of losing 2 stone.

It has been 6 weeks since he got ill and 4 since he passed away and I put on 3lb, which considering is really good!

I have 83lb left to lose, which is five stone 13 lb. I only lost 1/4 lb last week but it's a start.

Hope I am welcome here. Thanks. :)

:hi: and Welcome

Sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you must be coping. It's amazing you only gained alb.

I too started with 83lb, set yourself small goals. You can so do this :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->