• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5+ Weeks Symptoms ???

dream.angel

Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hey Girls,

I'm 5week prego & almost have no symptoms.. It's my 1st peegnancy & I'm a bit worried... I'm I just lucky or is it too earlly to have any symptoms..???
I JUST HAVE BIT OF SORE BOOBS & very MILD CRAMPS Going on & off..

With ds i had not a single symptom other than movement. With this pregnancy i didn't have any until 7 weeks nausea and extreme tiredness.
not everyone gets symptoms

I've got no symptoms this time except for maybe weeing more.
I had painful swollen boobs at first but now that's gone.
Xx

I had no symptoms with DS other than movement! with DD I had sore boobs, tiredness, nausea. This time no symptoms other than being tired more and baby is fine x

I'm just 5 weeks and only have sore boobs and mild cramps. With both my previous pregnancies I got major symptoms around 6 weeks upwards. Namely morning sickness, x

I'm 6 weeks. Weeing loads more, sore boobs but nothing else. Not too tired, no nausea. Was the same with my daughter whose now 3. Enjoy it!

Hi there :)

I am 5+4 today and this is my first pregnancy. Since before AF was even due I've had very tender nips...never had this in my life! I've also been having AF like cramps on and off every day along with bloating and gas. Week 4 I was so exhausted but this week seems to not be as bad.

I hope this is all normal :)

a_c, we have the same due date :) so wonderful!

I'm only 6 weeks, but I've been very lucky having only sore boobs as symptom.There are other little things,like a bit of constipation,dry mouth and being sleepy a lot and peeing all the time,but I don't really count these as symptoms,since I feel them even when I wasn't pregnant ;)

HEY GIRLS THANK YOU ALL OF YOU :* XX FOR SHARING YOUR SYMPTOMS HERE :d ... I GUESS WE ARE NORMAL THEN LMAO :p .. I WAS KIND OF WORRIED THAT I DIDNT HAVE ANY NAUSEA AT FIRST ;) BUT NOW I'M GLAD .. !! PRAYERS FOR ALL OF YOU .. MAY ALL OF US HAVE HEALTH N HAPPY PREGNANCIES XX ....

Hi there :)

I am 5+4 today and this is my first pregnancy. Since before AF was even due I've had very tender nips...never had this in my life! I've also been having AF like cramps on and off every day along with bloating and gas. Week 4 I was so exhausted but this week seems to not be as bad.

I hope this is all normal :)

Hey ;) i think we got the same due date and same symptoms :haha:

I'm 5w tomorrow and have absolutely nothing! I didn't have any symptoms at all with my DS, apart from movement!! (I was V jealous of the MS girls!!)

:happydance:

ive had very sore boobs since 5 wks, it died down for a couple of days but back with a vengence last night. other than that ive had some cramping on and off and very dry mouth

I'm 5w tomorrow and have absolutely nothing! I didn't have any symptoms at all with my DS, apart from movement!! (I was V jealous of the MS girls!!)

LOL @ jealois part .... I guess u are supee duper lucky ;) .. xx

ive had very sore boobs since 5 wks, it died down for a couple of days but back with a vengence last night. other than that ive had some cramping on and off and very dry mouth

today I also started the dry and very yukkyy tasting mouth + my boobs are huge I'm afraid they might pop like a baloon soon lol

I have no symptoms at all either and I'm almost where you are.. probably even around 7-8 weeks.. I go in to the doctor's for a prenatal in two days and that's my number one question to ask.. whether it's okay to not have any symptoms at all.. I'm sure it is normal because I've read about so many other people who have had no symptoms at all through out their whole pregnancy! I hope we are one of the lucky ones!! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!! :) :flower:[-o<

What are all these abbreviations dd dis ttc ad like what is that????

I also am 5 weeks, this is my second pregnancy, first I had no symptoms not even sore boobs this time I'm super tired sore boobs cramping nauseated so if ur symptom free enjoy!

Don't feel bad. One day I feel nauseous and then feel fine for days. No sore bbs here. Once in awhile my nipples feel sore but goes away. My main symptom is dizziness and fatigue. I wake up with sore throat, and dry mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->