• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5+ Weeks Symptoms ???

With my first pregnancy, I didn't have any symptoms besides 1 day of being very tired which made me take a hpt.
This pregnancy, (I am 7 weeks), 1 week before I even missed a period I had all these symptoms...
Back pain, leg and hip pain, nausea, vomiting, headaches, mild fatigue, gagging during brushing teeth, sensitive teeth, sore boobs, weird ache in ovary & uterus, increase in sex drive, waking up at night to pee, hard time sleeping, and craving A1, I ate that stuff like it was no ones business! Lol

Anyways, I think that during your first pregnancy, your not very familiar with what it should feel like and you're not as alert when it comes to your body, you may have symptoms that you just don't even notice. I remember when I was pregnant the first time between 4weeks and 8weeks, I would lay on my stomach and bush on my belly to see if I could feel anything because I just DID NOT feel pregnant, at all. And I didn't believe it until I seen the baby on an ultrasound at 12 weeks. Don't overthink it, if you're pregnant, you're pregnant. Lol.

I got symptoms the day after I tested with my first. I was sick or nauseous from 4 weeks. I didn't have much else, I did had spotting - implantation. And Other bleeding.
This time I felt different from ovulation and just knew. My boobs got swollen and painful, that's settled down so aside from a little cramping like mild period pain I have no symptoms whatsoever.
I do not feel pregnant xx

Looks like most of us still have little or no symptoms yaaay good for us ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->