5 weeks today anyone want to buddy up!

oh jode I know what you mean...I went to go get more honey mustard dressing yesterday from walmart and lets just say one walmart employee will probably insist on keeping that type of dressing stocked for the next 9 months lol...I wasn't happy when they had NON not a single brand out there of it...just tons of ranch...

oh well for now my dears I am going to lay down...so tired all of a sudden...try and take a 30 min cat nap so I can get up and clean...I have to have this house back in shape by Saturday morning...and I see it taking me longer than 1 day since I get so easily tired...lol anyone wanna come clean my house :p

on dog notes I have 5...but 2 are really small...my black lab keeps putting her head and nose to my stomach...the other night in the middle of the night she jumped up on the bed and put her head on my stomach in the middle of the night it was so cute...annoying because I was asleep but cute...so I know what you mean...dogs are funny...I bet it is because they sense a little one growing inside...

well enjoy your nap! im going to work shortly so will be back tomorrow at some point :)

dogs can sniff out all sorts! them dogs that can sniff out cancer are amazing!!

chat soon x

have fun at work?? My nap was a bust...phone kept buzzing and ringing...grrrr...

congrats Kirby...that is great...my due date is somewhere between the 7th and 9th...will find out more specific from the ob in a couple of weeks...how have you been feeling?

I am ok at the moment - bit of cramps on and off all day but other that i am ok.

i have been having dreams of twins - so bit worried about that but trying to not think about it too much lol

oh I would love to have twins...twins runs on my mom and dad's side of the family but I haven't had a feeling one way or the other that it would be twins or not...I have had a weird dream though that we have this adorable little 3 year old girl and while it isn't said in the dream it is understood that she was adopted...and we absolutely love her to pieces...it gives me a happy feeling in the dream but when I wake up it gives me a worrisome feeling because its like gees does that mean this pregnancy isn't going to go well...I don't like that thought...crazy confusing...

just be thankful you aren't having lots of symptoms yet...I've heard they can show up anywhere from 6-8 weeks with a vengeance unless you happen to be one of the luckies that get no ms and other icky stuff lol...I kinda want some of those because it would feel that much more real...

So Noah just turned 1 not long ago (looking at your signature)...that is awesome...does he know mommy is pg again with a brother or sister??

that is worrying but I am sure you be fine :)

I didnt have any symptoms with Noah i was always worried something happened but got relief after check ups but worried again when check ups again!

yeah he is going to be 14 months in 7 days. well I kind of mentioned it but gonna properly tell him when i have scan to show him and say that is your brother/sister in my tummy

aww that will be so great...

I made the horrible mistake of eating dinner...and it is not agreeing with me...oh it is awful tonight...

Yahhh I made it through my night shift! Had a horrible sicky feeling driving home and my bbs hurt way more today:happydance:

You upto much today?? Im going to nap and then picking the husband up later :)

not really just relax and might play with my son after his nap
weather not great so staying home

well morning sickness kicked my butt all night..no sleep...debating on whether or not to call out or go in to work...arg...the decisions the decisions...will probably go in...

Good morning. :)
Jode, have fun with hubby home! Finally, huh? YAY!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
M2H, hope you're feeling better today.
I'm still not having any ms. That still makes me nervous.
Yesterday I called my fertility nurse and asked her if I could have my bloodwork done today instead of Monday - so I got that done this morning. It'll put my mind at ease if the numbers are going up. Soooo looking forward to the weekend! MUCH NEEDED RELAXATION!

Oh that's good kitty, I have never had blood work done and this is my 4th time pregnant! Well I see the midwife Tuesday after my scan Monday, so lets see what happens next week!

Oh no M2H :( defo call in and rest up! I feel abit off today, but always do after a night shift! Date night with the hubby tomorrow defo fancy a nandos hehe

well I didn't call out I went in ... the car ride made me naesous...but not more sick stuff at work...just really grouchy and moody which isn't good when working with 1 and 2 year olds...I had to bite my tongue a lot because they are just babies and it isn't their fault I didn't sleep well last night...so I am home now but leaving again to get eggs and one more hpt so I can test in the morning before I tell my dad and sister tomorrow....wish me luck...

get sick I thought I would welcome not because it is good but because it is one more main symptom...but it worried me last night because my stomach muscles hurt so much I thought what if it hurts the little one inside...so not good...so now I am worried again...when will this excessive worry end lol...

kitty glad you got your blood work...when will you get those results??? I am sure that will put you more at ease hon...

Jode...enjoy your time with hubby I am sure its getting closer and closer to get him :)

okay guys..today is my sons birthday party...my dad and sister should be here later and I'm going to tell them...I was thinking of telling him first that I was joining the army and was leaving for boot camp in 2 weeks...if you knew me really well you would laugh your ass off at me lol...see if my dads mouth hit the floor and then tell him no, i'm just pregnant :) lol...anyway...I took my last test this morning just a few minutes ago...the t line took from the c lines color...cool...I did this so I knew I was still preggo before telling anyone...here's the link to the hpt...tell me what ya think :)

HPT

I wont be on much today...but will catch up tonight and be back tomorrow to see how you all are doing...take it easy and have a good day ladies...

guess i'm the only one on today...when you guys get back...i told my dad, sister and grandmother...it went very well...they were all happy...and all agreed they would keep quiet about it until we get over the 1st trimester hump... :)

Hope you are all having a great weekend...how is it going?

guess i'm the only one on today...when you guys get back...i told my dad, sister and grandmother...it went very well...they were all happy...and all agreed they would keep quiet about it until we get over the 1st trimester hump... :)

Hope you are all having a great weekend...how is it going?

Hey! Sorry I haven't been on been catching up with the other half :) ohhh so glad it went well M2H!! :-D how did you tell them?? Or did it just blurt out haha! Scan day tomorrow at 9.30am uk time so I will let you know how it goes.

Did your son have a good party? How are you and kitty feeling?im so tired today and still tugging but that is about it
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->