51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Have started one but if another has already been started then I will request it be shut down
Ta

to those that may be interested in joining the 35+ March Testing thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/872110-march-testing-thread.html

I'm really hoping that I won't be moving over to the March Thread, but if AF shows later this week, I'll be there :)

Hey girls

I tested yesterday despite having my usual pre AF brown spotting and BFN. AF not due til Monday, think I'm out but will let you know when AF is here for sure.

X

Congrats on all the BFPs! I think they are especially lovely to see in the veterans threads!! Ha ha

I have heartburn so bad I can't sleep. UGh! Maybe a symptom, I NEVER get heartburn. Oh who am I kidding??? LOL I'm tired, and want to sleep, and want a BFP. I don't even have any tests in the house, so can't even POAS to satisfy my mental state.

It may be a symptom for you!! Are you testing tomorrow?

I have heartburn so bad I can't sleep. UGh! Maybe a symptom, I NEVER get heartburn. Oh who am I kidding??? LOL I'm tired, and want to sleep, and want a BFP. I don't even have any tests in the house, so can't even POAS to satisfy my mental state.

:test::test::test::test:

Hi ladies,
Some not so good news here today. Positive test again yesterday morning although still faint, then the spotting started. Did a frer in the afternoon - BFN. Again BFN this morning and I can feel that AF is about to start properly. My LP has never lasted longer than 13 days so 15 or 16 is definitely out of the ordinary. I think this has been a chemical pregnancy. Absolutely gutted! Had a rubbish time yesterday with DH saying that I must be doing something wrong if this keeps happening. Think I have managed to get through to him but he is now in denial saying that the positive tests must have been wrong and it was just another unsuccessful cycle. Sorry to get all of your hopes up for me. You have all been so supportive.
Good luck to you all.
L x

Hi ladies,
Some not so good news here today. Positive test again yesterday morning although still faint, then the spotting started. Did a frer in the afternoon - BFN. Again BFN this morning and I can feel that AF is about to start properly. My LP has never lasted longer than 13 days so 15 or 16 is definitely out of the ordinary. I think this has been a chemical pregnancy. Absolutely gutted! Had a rubbish time yesterday with DH saying that I must be doing something wrong if this keeps happening. Think I have managed to get through to him but he is now in denial saying that the positive tests must have been wrong and it was just another unsuccessful cycle. Sorry to get all of your hopes up for me. You have all been so supportive.
Good luck to you all.
L x

massive :hugs: lala

Hi ladies,
Good luck to you all.
L x

:nope: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear that Lala!! You don't have to apologise hun; ttc is very hard journey at times :hugs: :hugs:

So Sorry Lala :(

As for me, I have no tests in the house. I'm doing my weekly shopping today, so I will pick some up. I'm trying to hold off POAS as when I was pg with my DS, I kept getting BFN's until 2 days after AF was due. But I know I'll Cave, I always do! lol

Well, my AF due today and this is day I'm down for testing. hubby's birthday and we are away for a night at a hotel in Edinburgh, thank God the witch hasn't showed up to waste our day, did a poas this morning & bfn & cramps, so pretty sure she is on her way, but small mercy is not today. Hubby has had fantastic day.

So very sorry for what's happened lala, sometimes men can be so dim, huge hugs xxx

And alta mum, that's reassuring for mr that you had bfn until 2 days late, maybe there is still hope for me this month? Xx

Hi everyone...I haven't even started my new cycle yet but I am very regular so I know to the day when things will happen...I plan on testing on Feb 29th...mind if I join you girls? Are you all 35+?
Is anyone 35+ and ttc #1 like I am?

I could only find store brand cheapies when out today. I think they are 50miu. So got a BFN, not surprised. I have ordered internet cheapies that are 10mui, but not here yet. oh well, at least the 2 I bought today were only $5 each.

Just_Married: I was convinced back with my DS that I was crazy. I had symptoms and always BFN's. I did a test 2 days past AF, wasn't fmu, and got my baby boy! So I should know better than to test early, but who can help it??? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->