51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

So sorry to hear about your situation Tracy, keep strong.

Can anyone tell me when I should do a pregnancy test? This is my first round of clomid and following my scan on Friday (3rd) my nurse said I should be ovulating last weekend and I had a positive opk on Sunday. Not sure when the earliest is that I can test?

Also, we bd on friday, saturday and sunday, should I do it again tonight?

Thoughts welcome...!

If you can tonight too then go for it!! But probably you've already O. You can test from 16th feb at 10dpo.

Hi all,

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!!!

Can you pop me down for testing on 21st please and thanks!

Hi Guys - apologies have lurked for a bit but not introduced myself, I will be testing around 28th, so last knockings of Feb.

Beauts - I am 39 so with you on the 35+

We are testing at the same time this month. I am 38 (turned 38 the end of November) and trying for #1 after 3 losses. Been tested and DH (age 32) and myself are both fine. They say it's been bad luck.

How about you?

I will be 40 in June (!) and DH is 54 in April. I've tested fine but I can't get him to go to the GP for SA :cry: I think he thinks he is too old but I know lots of men father kids older than that! Not had losses in the 10 months we have been ttc and neither of us have kids from before. Good luck and :dust: to you :hugs:

Hi ladies,
Some not so good news here today. Positive test again yesterday morning although still faint, then the spotting started. Did a frer in the afternoon - BFN. Again BFN this morning and I can feel that AF is about to start properly. My LP has never lasted longer than 13 days so 15 or 16 is definitely out of the ordinary. I think this has been a chemical pregnancy. Absolutely gutted! Had a rubbish time yesterday with DH saying that I must be doing something wrong if this keeps happening. Think I have managed to get through to him but he is now in denial saying that the positive tests must have been wrong and it was just another unsuccessful cycle. Sorry to get all of your hopes up for me. You have all been so supportive.
Good luck to you all.
L x

Lala my heart goes out to you and DH.. there is so much pressure put on us Gals.. :hugs: sweet pea.. keep trying and good luck ..

Thanks Madrid98, i'm not due on though till around 25th so will that be too early?

will keep you posted!

Was down for testing on 5th (AF was due) no news yet as no AF but bfn yesterday Had some bad cramps tonight but nothing else to report. Will let u know what happens either way.

I'm 38 until March 3rd. Trying to conceive #1 by myself. First round of femara
This month after a neg unmedicated cycle last month. 5 follicles of which it looks like 2-3 will be mature. I trigger tonight for weds iui. Giant hassle though, freaking Walgreens doesn't have the trigger without an advanced order. Finally went back and got it from the fertility office.

I'm 38 until March 3rd. Trying to conceive #1 by myself. First round of femara
This month after a neg unmedicated cycle last month. 5 follicles of which it looks like 2-3 will be mature. I trigger tonight for weds iui. Giant hassle though, freaking Walgreens doesn't have the trigger without an advanced order. Finally went back and got it from the fertility office.

Wishing you the very best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!

:flower:
Hi everyone...I haven't even started my new cycle yet but I am very regular so I know to the day when things will happen...I plan on testing on Feb 29th...mind if I join you girls? Are you all 35+?
Is anyone 35+ and ttc #1 like I am?

Hi Beauts

I am 37 and DH is 33 .. ttc #1 - we have had a long journey 2 ectopic ruptures a MC inbetween and a failed IVF.. we just transfered 3 frozen embies on Friday .. we are blessed that we can keep trying.. don't give up hope there is great support on this forum.. good luck on your Feb 29 testing..:flower:

Hi Guys - apologies have lurked for a bit but not introduced myself, I will be testing around 28th, so last knockings of Feb.

Beauts - I am 39 so with you on the 35+

Welcome Lady H and good luck :thumbup:

I wonder why people aren't letting us know what happened with their tests?:shrug:

AF arrived 2 days late. Long enough to mess with my mind. Not sure I can take it any more. 11 cycles isn't long compared to many on here, so I'm sorry if I sound neurotic to those who have tried longer. I don't want to become bitter about others who get their bfp and I certainly don't want pity from anyone. It's just too hard on my heart, today my hubby is heartbroken so I have to try & keep his spirits up too. We received a letter from a nurse-led clinic saying they will do tests but it will be 'diagnosis only, due to your age you will not be offered any assisted conception'.

Taking stock today. So very appreciative of my hubby & my 16yr old DD, roof over our heads, food, clothes, warmth etc, so might be time to just accept that it's all enough.

Thanks for your support in past girls. Hugs to you all xxx

Have you tried vitex or anything like that to help you improve your chances? I know is very hard to keep trying without a positive outcome but I'll advise to try what I did this cycle when I got my bfp. Sometimes is about making our bodies healthier, and our cycles will follow too. Let me know if you want to try it! I have capsules left so I could send them to you if you want. :hugs:

Have you tried vitex or anything like that to help you improve your chances? I know is very hard to keep trying without a positive outcome but I'll advise to try what I did this cycle when I got my bfp. Sometimes is about making our bodies healthier, and our cycles will follow too. Let me know if you want to try it! I have capsules left so I could send them to you if you want. :hugs:

We've used preseed for 4 months, preganacare & wellman conception & co-enzyme q10 for 3 months & soy on top of all this 1 month. I used opk so know when I ovd.

Told DH I want to take a break and he has given me silent treatment, shouted at me and stormed out 'for a walk'. It's too much Madrid, I can't be the positive one any more. In physical & emotional pain because of it. Thought telling DH how I felt would mean he would be sympathetic, but how dare I?

Sorry this comment is so negative, I am usually the opposite & hate feeling this way.

AF arrived 2 days late. Long enough to mess with my mind. Not sure I can take it any more. 11 cycles isn't long compared to many on here, so I'm sorry if I sound neurotic to those who have tried longer. I don't want to become bitter about others who get their bfp and I certainly don't want pity from anyone. It's just too hard on my heart, today my hubby is heartbroken so I have to try & keep his spirits up too. We received a letter from a nurse-led clinic saying they will do tests but it will be 'diagnosis only, due to your age you will not be offered any assisted conception'.

Taking stock today. So very appreciative of my hubby & my 16yr old DD, roof over our heads, food, clothes, warmth etc, so might be time to just accept that it's all enough.

Thanks for your support in past girls. Hugs to you all xxx

So sorry! I understand! I stopped testing and thinking about it for over a year because it does get to be too much! :cry: Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

We've used preseed for 4 months, preganacare & wellman conception & co-enzyme q10 for 3 months & soy on top of all this 1 month. I used opk so know when I ovd.

Told DH I want to take a break and he has given me silent treatment, shouted at me and stormed out 'for a walk'. It's too much Madrid, I can't be the positive one any more. In physical & emotional pain because of it. Thought telling DH how I felt would mean he would be sympathetic, but how dare I?

Sorry this comment is so negative, I am usually the opposite & hate feeling this way.

I wish I could give you a huge hug right now
This will have to do. :hug::hugs::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"