51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

The witch in full residence here now Madrid, somehow lost a day from my cycle this month.

Onwards and upwards ladies, good luck to you all and see some of you (hopefully not too many) on the March testing thread.

X

:dust:

Hi everyone...I haven't even started my new cycle yet but I am very regular so I know to the day when things will happen...I plan on testing on Feb 29th...mind if I join you girls? Are you all 35+?
Is anyone 35+ and ttc #1 like I am?

Welcome beauts!!! Of course you can join!! Good luck :dust:

So sorry captain!!! You have the right attitude hun!! Good luck for this cycle you're starting!!

Hi Guys - apologies have lurked for a bit but not introduced myself, I will be testing around 28th, so last knockings of Feb.

Beauts - I am 39 so with you on the 35+

So sorry captain!!! You have the right attitude hun!! Good luck for this cycle you're starting!!

Thanks hon. I'm disappointed obviously but very thankful and blessed to already have my amazing little man, who said mama for the first time today. :cloud9:

If he gets to have a sibling that will be fantastic but if it isn't to be, I get to spend all my spare time with him and DH. Not bad if you ask me.:thumbup:

Hi Guys - apologies have lurked for a bit but not introduced myself, I will be testing around 28th, so last knockings of Feb.

Beauts - I am 39 so with you on the 35+

We are testing at the same time this month. I am 38 (turned 38 the end of November) and trying for #1 after 3 losses. Been tested and DH (age 32) and myself are both fine. They say it's been bad luck.

How about you?

Beats: I'm 39, just turned middle of January, my BF is 44. We were both previously married and neither had children in our other marriages. We have a 2 yr old DS together, which was conceived first try. We've been trying for #2 for over a year

Beats: I'm 39, just turned middle of January, my BF is 44. We were both previously married and neither had children in our other marriages. We have a 2 yr old DS together, which was conceived first try. We've been trying for #2 for over a year

Hi! Nice to "meet" you. I was on another thread here at B&B but found all the gals were in their early 20's...which is fine, it's just that I don't think the sting of a BFN and sense of urgency is understood as well over there. I would give anything to even be 5 years younger!! Sometimes I feel so guilty that and feel I have no one to blame but myself for being in this predicament because neither of us wanted children until just year and a half ago..I should say, we wanted them, just not yet..I guess we felt once we started trying it would just happen at the snap of a finger.
Boy were we wrong.

Who knows why things work the way they do...wish I did though. It does get hard, getting disappointed every month. But I figure getting pg at 36 with my DS first time trying was a fluke. So now I'm paying my dues lol.

It does get a bit difficult seeing some get their BFP's so easily (or so it seems). This thread gives me a bit more piece of mind, and sanity, maybe. I still chat in the other boards, but I get what you mean.

Hi Beauts,
Just turned 36 here and TTC #1. We just got married last year and started trying straight away. I knew that it might take a little while but had no idea how harrowing the journey would be. 2 angels on and we are just getting ready to start getting ourselves checked out.
Good luck in your journey.
L x

I will be 36 in a couple of months and am trying for #2. We have been trying for almost 5 yrs now!

I will be 36 in a couple of months and am trying for #2. We have been trying for almost 5 yrs now!

Wow. That is a long time...I hope it happens really soon for you!!!!!!!!!!! Have you been officially diagnosed with any issues?

Looks like I'm on to March. See you there, some of you! :)

Just updating myself on the results so far.

:hugs:LalaR

Congrats to our 3 BFPs so far.

Sorry those who got bewitched.

I myself am starting to get anxious to test but too early yet.

llbean love that egg and spoon pic. The egg looks a little crispy and dried underneath. Overdone--prboably like mine!!!! LOL

Wow. That is a long time...I hope it happens really soon for you!!!!!!!!!!! Have you been officially diagnosed with any issues?

I have pretty severe endo, how about you?

Looks like I'm on to March. See you there, some of you! :)

Fxd for march!!

Nothing...tests all show I am 100% fine...as is hubby..that's why it is so frustrating. They have no answers for the recurrent miscarriages.:nope:

Hi everyone...I haven't even started my new cycle yet but I am very regular so I know to the day when things will happen...I plan on testing on Feb 29th...mind if I join you girls? Are you all 35+?

Hi Beauts. I'm 39 for another 25 days and then I've decided I'm going to be 26 again because I sure as heck don't feel like I'll be 40, there must be an admin error somewhere :haha:

DH and I are trying for #1, he's 32 and keeps me young. We're on cycle 2 after stopping BCP on Christmas day, fingers crossed that we get a BFP this cycle or the next because he's off to Afghanistan for 6 months on March 16th so there will be 6 months of no BD :dohh:

I'm scheduled to test on the 9th and very nervous after last months frenzy of POAS this time I’m scared to do it. I feel sick thinking about yet another test coming back with a BFN and moving on to C3. I shouldn’t be expecting this to be easy but I wasn’t expecting the disappointment to be so hard and I don’t know how to explain the mess inside my head, I’m terrified of doing this on my own for 6 months while he’s gone, I’m terrified that I won’t be doing this on my own for 6 months while he’s gone. I’m scared to test in case the man from Del Monte he say no, I’m scared in case he will say yes too. I’m excited that we’re trying scared to death we might succeed.

I’m 39 for crying out loud I should be grown up enough to cope with my worries and fears and all I want to do is eat ice cream and chocolate :haha:

Good luck with your journey
Tracy
x

Hi Beauts. I'm 39 for another 25 days and then I've decided I'm going to be 26 again because I sure as heck don't feel like I'll be 40, there must be an admin error somewhere :haha:

DH and I are trying for #1, he's 32 and keeps me young. We're on cycle 2 after stopping BCP on Christmas day, fingers crossed that we get a BFP this cycle or the next because he's off to Afghanistan for 6 months on March 16th so there will be 6 months of no BD :dohh:

I'm scheduled to test on the 9th and very nervous after last months frenzy of POAS this time I’m scared to do it. I feel sick thinking about yet another test coming back with a BFN and moving on to C3. I shouldn’t be expecting this to be easy but I wasn’t expecting the disappointment to be so hard and I don’t know how to explain the mess inside my head, I’m terrified of doing this on my own for 6 months while he’s gone, I’m terrified that I won’t be doing this on my own for 6 months while he’s gone. I’m scared to test in case the man from Del Monte he say no, I’m scared in case he will say yes too. I’m excited that we’re trying scared to death we might succeed.

I’m 39 for crying out loud I should be grown up enough to cope with my worries and fears and all I want to do is eat ice cream and chocolate :haha:

Good luck with your journey
Tracy
x

Thanks and good luck to you as well. I am 6.5 years my hubby's senior so I know what you mean when you say he keeps you young. I in no way feel 38!! In fact, most people think he is older than me or at least we are the same age.
Good luck to you and I hope you do get a positive test. It might be scary going through the first 6 months alone but we are all here to help you through...and from the hell I have been through...I would say I would MUCH rather just have the BFP!!
Fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"