5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

I'm good. I'm not trying this cycle actually. Not my choice. I had made a date and time to meet up with my donor for a donation this cycle - email the day before just to confirm - he had made plans! We had just arranged this a couple of days prior! Such when a whole cycle is wasted through no fault of my own. So my next cycle should start mid-Mayish. Hopefully, if not sooner. I'm looking for another donor as well so this won't happen again.

Oh no! That's really annoying. It must be so hard when you need to organise it all so carefully because of dates etc. and then to have that happen.

Are your donors friends or? Sorry if that's a personal question x

No I wouldn't feel comfortable using a friend as a donor. I found my first donor on a donor website. Both the people searching and the donors have to pay to join it so it kind of shows the donors are legit and really want to help. I'm speaking to a new donor now. He is a bit farther away, but he is willing to travel whereas my previous donor wasn't. I have a month before I'll O so I have time to figure it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->