5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

hi ladies, sorry to those who the evil witch got. sending you heaps of babydust for next month. AFM im 14dpo and have had a lovely progression of lines getting stonger on IC so did a CBdigi and got 'Pregnant 1-2' so shocked as it took 2.5 years to TTC DS! Feeling so sick - yay!

Congratulations, KeiD! When did you start testing??? So happy for you :)

hi ladies, sorry to those who the evil witch got. sending you heaps of babydust for next month. AFM im 14dpo and have had a lovely progression of lines getting stonger on IC so did a CBdigi and got 'Pregnant 1-2' so shocked as it took 2.5 years to TTC DS! Feeling so sick - yay!

Congratulations, KeiD! When did you start testing??? So happy for you :)

Hello. Thanks so much! I started testing at 9dpo and got the faintest of lines on an IC but nothing on FRER. then I got some superdrug tests and they had a better line but still faint. Then I've been testing everyday and getting better and better lines. Also have lots of nausea - never been so pleased to feel ill!

Ladies!!! I'm back, hello! ;)

KylasBaby omfg i can't believe those lines, so strong!!! <3 and now, the words, judging by your avatar. SO so pleased for you! <3

I'm due on ovulate on Feb 21st and start a new job (ahh!) on Feb 24th. So hope it happens soon for me and the rest of you ladies who got bfn last cycle

hope you're all keeping well :D
xoxo

Ladies!!! I'm back, hello! ;)

KylasBaby omfg i can't believe those lines, so strong!!! <3 and now, the words, judging by your avatar. SO so pleased for you! <3

I'm due on ovulate on Feb 21st and start a new job (ahh!) on Feb 24th. So hope it happens soon for me and the rest of you ladies who got bfn last cycle

hope you're all keeping well :D
xoxo

Thanks! I'm generally feeling pretty good. Today was a bad day but my ms goes away once I eat. Still no vomiting and hopefully there won't be! Still praying for a sticky sticky bean!

Glad all is well

Kylasbaby, just saw your signature about the abnormal pregnancy... what is it, what did they say? :( x

I had an early miscarriage :cry: having a break before we actively ttc :hugs:

Sorry to read your ticker Kyla. Hope everything turns out well for you at your next scan :hugs:

Not good news. Ultrasound showed an empty sac. I have another in a week and a half to see if anything has changed and maybe I just ovulated late or the embryo implanted late. If there's still nothing in the sac I will have to have a d&c

Oh KylasBaby, I am so sorry :(

I do hope that you did in fact ovulate later than expected and that your next scan gives you positive news xox

Thinking of you, please update us as to how you are going :flower:

I had an early miscarriage :cry: having a break before we actively ttc :hugs:

Sorry to read your ticker Kyla. Hope everything turns out well for you at your next scan :hugs:

So so sorry :( hope you get your other rainbow baby soon <3

Not good news. Ultrasound showed an empty sac. I have another in a week and a half to see if anything has changed and maybe I just ovulated late or the embryo implanted late. If there's still nothing in the sac I will have to have a d&c

omg I'm so sorry :( hopefully something will show in your next scan, fx for you x

I've been doing calculations and I did in fact ovulate probably 3 days later. Usually pregnancy is calculated as you ovulating at two weeks after your period but mine was two weeks and at least three days. So for my ultrasound I would have just been 6 weeks pregnant. So I'm hopeful I was just too early to see anything. I've been doing a lot of research and it seems pretty common to have an empty sac and then go on to have a healthy pregnancy.

Kyla I am hopeful for your next scan, please update us x thinking of you!

Check out my pink evap ladies, 10dpo. The line wasn't there in the time limit, and I did one yesterday (9dpo) and there wasn't a hint of a line (even now, there's nothing on that test).

I know it's an evap because it's a tad thinner than the control line, a little too far to the left (I think) and because it wasn't there in the time limit.

I think this batch of IC's will be my last, I'm sick of evaps that look so promising.

How's everyone doing?
xoxo

Attachments

• IMG_7165.jpg
    IMG_7165.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 18
And a tweak...

Attachments

• IMG_7165.JPG
    IMG_7165.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 8
Check out my pink evap ladies, 10dpo. The line wasn't there in the time limit, and I did one yesterday (9dpo) and there wasn't a hint of a line (even now, there's nothing on that test).

I know it's an evap because it's a tad thinner than the control line, a little too far to the left (I think) and because it wasn't there in the time limit.

I think this batch of IC's will be my last, I'm sick of evaps that look so promising.

How's everyone doing?
xoxo

How long after the test did it show up? Typically evaps are grey and that looks pretty pink

I was thinking the same. It looks really pink to me too :thumbup:

So I took this test this am (somewhere around 9dpo) and couldn't really see anything. I took some pics of it and walked away.

Later today, I swear I saw something! I looked at the pics I took when it was still in the time limit, and tweaked a bit.

see anything?! I swear I do :haha: But also, I never know.

Attachments

• dur1.png
    dur1.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 20
I made it black and white also.

Cant wait for my ic to get here~!!

Attachments

• dur.jpg
    dur.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online