5dpo or close infront or behind..join in

6dpo today and I'm exhausted. Been exhausted for the past 5 days, probably from doing the "laundry" lol. Fullness in my pelvic area. I usually don't feel anything during/after ovulation or even when af is suppose to arrive. Hopefully these are good signs! Hope everyone else is doing good and can't wait to see some positive tests!

Took another test tonight because I am crampy and ache like af is coming but I'm still 5 days away. Can you see anything?

Attachments

• 2016-09-15 20.37.09.jpg
    2016-09-15 20.37.09.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
Took another test tonight because I am crampy and ache like af is coming but I'm still 5 days away. Can you see anything?

I think I'm seeing a shadow ...did u spot something??

I think I actually might have a bfp. At 9 dpo. I've never started testing this early and now I'm freaking out. This is smu because with fmu thought I saw something on the ic again. Am I imagining?

Attachments

• 2016-09-16 09.19.46.jpg
    2016-09-16 09.19.46.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 17
Babybloo I'm definitely seeing something on the fr. Is it pink Irl

Babybloo I'm definitely seeing something on the fr. Is it pink Irl

Definitely pink. I can't even believe it.

How's everyone doing today? Any new symptoms or tests?

I broke down and took a test today, but it's leaving me scratching my head. It looks like the line is going the wrong way or maybe they had the wrong type of test in it? I don't know it's a knock off brand so I'm not getting my hopes up too much at 6/7 DPO.

https://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/Alfawolf06/IMG_20160916_095537.jpg~original

I see what you mean CanadianMoose. It looks like there's streaking which is throwing me off. I see something but can't tell if it is the streaking color or a line. If you can try to get a pink dye to use in a couple days I think you'll get a clearer result. I've never had good luck with the blue dye.

I think I actually might have a bfp. At 9 dpo. I've never started testing this early and now I'm freaking out. This is smu because with fmu thought I saw something on the ic again. Am I imagining?

Eeek thats totally A LINE. Very faint but its there. Test again in a couple days and let us know!

Omg Babyloo! Congrats!

I'm 8dpo today and not feeling anything. And all the weirdness I was feeling before was me getting sick lol. Woke up feeling pretty crappy yesterday and today as well... Bummer. I'm trying to stay hopeful but we'll see.

I totally see ittt!!!! Congratsss!! Keep us posteddd

Omg Babyloo! Congrats!

I'm 8dpo today and not feeling anything. And all the weirdness I was feeling before was me getting sick lol. Woke up feeling pretty crappy yesterday and today as well... Bummer. I'm trying to stay hopeful but we'll see.

Sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather though you never know, it could mask other things. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Don't lose hope!

Did your line get darker!?!
Whats going on over there.

Af showed up this morning. Im just happy to know and be on to the next cycle. This cycle we plan to work extra hard (perhaps dtd more than once 😂😂) at concieving and fingers crossed..
Wishing only happiness and BFPS for the rest of you

Hey ladies
.. I'm out as well AF arrived this morning full on ... still rooting for you girlies..Good luck ladies n loads of babydust... I'll have to wait another cycle to try... ...I'm very disappointed as it wasn't even time for AF to come yet ..so I'm not sure what happened... but anyways I'm positive again for next cycle n I have everything.O test n pregnancy test I won't have to buy this month ..that's the only good thing about it lol... af hurry up n leave so I can get on with the crazy again ����

Did your line get darker!?!
Whats going on over there.

Af showed up this morning. Im just happy to know and be on to the next cycle. This cycle we plan to work extra hard (perhaps dtd more than once 😂😂) at concieving and fingers crossed..
Wishing only happiness and BFPS for the rest of you
We are rite on track with each other yet again!!

Oilymama, it did get darker and I'm hopeful it sticks but still 3 days til af is due. I'm so sorry af showed!

TaylorK, I'm sorry af showed for you to. Will be keeping everything crossed for you girls for next cycle!

Hey ladies, hoping I can join you. I'm 14dpo but waiting to test at the end of the week because I'm abroad and don't want to keep spending money on tests to just keep getting BFN's! If AF doesn't arrive today/tomorrow and my temps are still high, I'll test again. Baby dust to you all still in the game! x

Wishing you all the best babybloo.
Welcome HappyBunny and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"