5dpo or close infront or behind..join in

Still waiting over here for myself, I got a clearer BFN on Sunday retest (8DPO) so i'm gonna wait till supposed AF due date, been so tired and groggy and back aches like crazy but breasts are not tender not tingly nothing. Sorry for bad speaking today still exhausted and gonna go back to sleep.

Canadian Moose, it's so tricky as some just don't produce enough HCG until later so maybe testing nearer to AF due date will be good for an accurate result and less disappointment. It's tricky to not POAS though! Easier said than done. Good luck xx

GL to everyone still waiting to test ...af came for me so I'm on cd3...babydust

CanadianMoose, you and I are on the exact same schedule. I'm 10 dpo today and received a BFN this morning.

So, last month was my first time trying in my entire life and I'll be 37 in November. I got a BFN's last month until 14 dpo when I got a BFP! Unfortunately I knew sow thing wasn't right and my tests weren't getting any darker and went to negative a week after I was expecting AF; AF (or the super early miscarriage) happened that day.

But, then everything returned to normal and I ovulated on September 10th according to OPK's. Now the wait is killing me! I just want to know! I know I shouldn't even test again until Saturday which is 14 dpo, but I don't think I'll be able to help myself!

Plus, I've had what appears to be implantation bleeding; light pink cm on the toilet paper for one wipe 7dpo, minimal light brown cm 8dpo and 9dpo. I've also had mild cramps, increase in urine output and slightly sensitive nipples. But who the heck knows especially with the craziness of last month. It's funny, I thought that I would be very chill with this whole thing and I'm not at all; I'm a bit of a lunatic!

I'll test again tomorrow morning and let y'all know!

CanadianMoose, keep us updated!

Evi

Good luck Evi!

I'm finally getting over whatever I got hit with. Got my frer sticks today and I've been dying to pee on them :laugh2: AF is due Friday (going by 28 day cycle, it can vary a +-1day). So I'm going to test tomorrow morning.. Eeeeek :wacko: wish me luck!

Good Luck to both of you! I don't get possible AF till Monday but I've lost pretty much all symptoms and have had 1 week pre AF cramps so I'm pretty sure I'm out but if nothing come Monday morning I'll definitely test and post whatever the results.

Good Luck to both of you! I don't get possible AF till Monday but I've lost pretty much all symptoms and have had 1 week pre AF cramps so I'm pretty sure I'm out but if nothing come Monday morning I'll definitely test and post whatever the results.

Thanks! And good luck to you as well!

Anyone else see a faint line? This was FMU 11/12 dpo. I don't want to get my hopes up but I think I see something on this dollar store cheapie.

Attachments

• 20160921_084033.jpg
    20160921_084033.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 16
This popped up within the minute :cloud9: :bfp:
I'm still in a little bit of shock!

I'm going to finish off the sticks I have and make sure it's a sticky bean.

:dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20160921_070811.jpg
    IMG_20160921_070811.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
AF is officially a day(working on 2) late today. Woke up at 5 AM and had to pee so bad so i will test with SMU in the afternoon. Been feeling nauseous like crazy right now since 5:45 (almost 30 mins) and increased hunger lately no other real symptoms which is weird cause I usually get PMS stuff days before period and I've got nothing.

Omg congratulations NewBeginning.... very happy for you hun ...please keep us updatedd!

AF is officially a day(working on 2) late today. Woke up at 5 AM and had to pee so bad so i will test with SMU in the afternoon. Been feeling nauseous like crazy right now since 5:45 (almost 30 mins) and increased hunger lately no other real symptoms which is weird cause I usually get PMS stuff days before period and I've got nothing.

Have you tested!?!
Fingers crossed for you!!

This popped up within the minute :cloud9: :bfp:
I'm still in a little bit of shock!

I'm going to finish off the sticks I have and make sure it's a sticky bean.

:dust:

How many DPO were you here?

I am 6dpo today. I did IUI on 26th. DH motility at 80%. A trigger shot on 24th. Below are my symptoms...what do you think? This tww is such a pain!
1-2 dpi: only mild lower back pain, mild constipation
3 dpo- wind, short breath, wet Cm, tiredness
4 dpo- increased short of breath, wind, lower back pain : temp 98.6 ( my normal temp is approx 97.6. Crosses 98 when AF)
5 dpo- sleep less night, wind, mild lower abdomen pain : temp 98.8
6 dpo- sharp lower back pains that last 5 seconds and come back every 5 min. This lasted 2 hrs. Mild lower back pain. Sleepless night. Dreams. No significant Cm. Mildly soar nipples, only if I press. Feet hurt. Temp 98.6. Irritable.

I m still understanding how to use this website. Sorry if this is repost. What do you ladies think of below symptom? Am I pregnant?
I am 6dpo today. I did IUI on 26th. DH motility at 80%. A trigger shot on 24th. Below are my symptoms...what do you think? This tww is such a pain!
1-2 dpi: only mild lower back pain, mild constipation
3 dpo- wind, short breath, wet Cm, tiredness
4 dpo- increased short of breath, wind, lower back pain : temp 98.6 ( my normal temp is approx 97.6. Crosses 98 when AF)
5 dpo- sleep less night, wind, mild lower abdomen pain : temp 98.8
6 dpo- sharp lower back pains that last 5 seconds and come back every 5 min. This lasted 2 hrs. Mild lower back pain. Sleepless night. Dreams. No significant Cm. Mildly soar nipples, only if I press. Feet hurt. Temp 98.6. Irritable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->