5dpo testing Nov 17

Jcliff

Reaction score
Anyone else? We aren't trying. Already have two babies but also not protecting. I'm secretly hoping to get pregnant hehe my husband is happy no matter what!

Im 5 dpo as well . I might test sooner but im hoping to hold out until the 17th . :)

4dpo and will wait to test until AF is due on the 20th!

When do you think the earliest to test should be? With my other two I didn't really test until after my AF was due.

Jcliff - been discussing this very thing with some other ladies today. The general consensus seems to be that 8dpo is about the earliest - I've seen some women saying they had a BFP at 7dpo but I wonder if maybe they had O exactly right. Then plenty saying that 8 was still too early for them. I think by about 12dpo most women are getting bfps if they're preg

I'm 5dpo as well, test on the 16th when AF is due, though. TTC our first child!

I'd worry about testing early so I will wait until AF is due. It seems from 10 dpo is the earliest. Good luck!

I am 6dpo and am hoping to start testing this weekend!

I would like to join! I am 8dpo and TTC my first! I am starting to test with cheapies tomorrow and keep testing until I get some sort of result.

I have 5 cheap tests in the house but will try & resist testing until AF is due, my cycles vary from 27/28 days so if I wait until the 20th result will be definite one way or the other.
I will live through all the early testers, can't wait to see all the updates, fx'd for lots of BFP's

I have a ton of cheapies so i usually test every other day from like 10 dpo on but i want to wait a little longer this time . I hate seeing negative tests

I can now add on frequent urination to my list. I have had to go 4 times in 3.5 hrs. I also have woken uo super hungry the last 2 days which is not like me at all. Also, last night I was kind of queasy. Went away and was barely there, but lets hope its something.

8DPO and had a bfn this morning (half an hour after a failed test that looked like a bfp. Torture) :nope: :(
I'll keep you all updated tomorrow and the days to come no doubt. Think I'm out though, this isn't my month.

I am cycle day 27. I usually get my period cycle day 32-35. I am 7DPO, woke up to a tiny tiny bit of spotting. This never happens. Freaking out a bit!!!

Hi ladies can i join in

i'm currently 6dpo and AF is due in 16th November, this is our first month of using Pre-seed so hoping this has made a difference, we have been trying since July for baby no 2.

not really had any signs yet, few very mild af type cramps but they have been very mild, really want to try my hardest to not test until AF is due and ive purposely not bought any tests so i cant tempt myself, only a week to go :(

how are you all feeling?

I'm currently 8dpo, AF is due 16th, but I know I'll be testing before that. I have a ton of eBay cheapies and I just can't help testing early :blush:

Talia12 - 8dpo is still early! It's not over until the witch shows up! :)

Girly922 - I am 9dpo and have been testing with IC since 5dpo! lol I am also a POAS addict!

Talia12 - 8dpo is still early! It's not over until the witch shows up! :)

Girly922 - I am 9dpo and have been testing with IC since 5dpo! lol I am also a POAS addict!

Hahaha! Glad I'm not alone in my addiction :haha:

Feeling super off today. Headache. Thinking maybe AF may show early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"