keepholdingon

Mommy to Dylan <3
Reaction score
I know it's early.

I know it can change.

I know it's early.

It's early.

Here's my story:

DH and I decided to start TTC on Feb 23 (CD9). I went out and bought OPKs on Feb 25 (CD11) and have never tested positive on them. I've def. gotten lines that were there, and clearly visible, but nothing close enough to being a positive. We BD every other day since then just in case. I'm now on CD21. I've been switching between this board and the TTC one cause I didn't know if I had ovulated or not.

Today, at around 6:40 AM, I took an ovulation test and a pregnancy test. A faint line came up on the OPK. Negative.

Here's my preg test.

What do you think?

https://i42.tinypic.com/199ylz.jpg

Looking really good, keep testing XXX

Looks good ! Can see it without even zooming in! Congrats :thumbup:

Ok Im gonna be the jerk and ask...did you dip the OPK and HPT in the same urine...and if so which one did you dip first......and did they lay next to each other close enough to touch at all after taking them? That looks soooooooo BFP, I only ask because dipping them in the same urine and them touching while wet can cause the HPT to turn into a false positive :(

Ok Im gonna be the jerk and ask...did you dip the OPK and HPT in the same urine...and if so which one did you dip first......and did they lay next to each other close enough to touch at all after taking them? That looks soooooooo BFP, I only ask because dipping them in the same urine and them touching while wet can cause the HPT to turn into a false positive :(

I did use the same urine, but I had peed in a cup that was so big that they did not touch what so ever. Laid them apart quite a bit and there was no touching involved, but I'm definitely going to keep testing and this is a good thing to keep in mind! Thanks! :)

I know FMU is best, but I started completely second guessing myself about if maybe the OPK and HPT touched this morning. I had held my urine for about 3 hours, and just tested again at 10:45. Line is a bit more faint (probably because it's less concentrated), but it's still there!!! :) Hopefully didn't just get 2 evap lines today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->