!>?!!#!@$?!!@$ 6:40 am

Congrats keepholdingon! H&H 9 months xx

I know FMU is best, but I started completely second guessing myself about if maybe the OPK and HPT touched this morning. I had held my urine for about 3 hours, and just tested again at 10:45. Line is a bit more faint (probably because it's less concentrated), but it's still there!!! :) Hopefully didn't just get 2 evap lines today!!!

I always got lines on these test no matter the time of day. I am defiantly going to say that's a BFP! Wait a few days and that line should get darker.

I had really good luck with those tests! Congrats looks bfp to me. I would just test with another brand to confirm.

Some women don't get positive opk. But, that is a positive hpt! Congratulations

That looks very :bfp: to me.

Try a FRER in a few days. I bet you get a super pink line. Good luck. Xx

Ok Im gonna be the jerk and ask...did you dip the OPK and HPT in the same urine...and if so which one did you dip first......and did they lay next to each other close enough to touch at all after taking them? That looks soooooooo BFP, I only ask because dipping them in the same urine and them touching while wet can cause the HPT to turn into a false positive :(

I did use the same urine, but I had peed in a cup that was so big that they did not touch what so ever. Laid them apart quite a bit and there was no touching involved, but I'm definitely going to keep testing and this is a good thing to keep in mind! Thanks! :)

Unfortunatley dipping them in the same pee can cause the HPT to turn positive :( Something about the chemicals that are on the OPK...but I really hope this isn't the case this time! That test looks way promising! Maybe on the next test split the urine into 2 different containers and dip each stick seperate to be sure....or get FRER and pee on it midstream :flower: FRER's are awesome! lol

Looks like Crongratulations to me! X

I read online that dipping them in the same urine does not have an affect on it, only if they touch at any point, especially when they lay down.

That being said, I'm not totally sure. Def. something to think about!!! I obsessively took a 3rd test in the middle of the day with fresh urine, no OPK, and still had the line :)

Thanks girls!!!

Wow looks great, I'd say a BFP!!! Congrats!!

I read online that dipping them in the same urine does not have an affect on it, only if they touch at any point, especially when they lay down.

That being said, I'm not totally sure. Def. something to think about!!! I obsessively took a 3rd test in the middle of the day with fresh urine, no OPK, and still had the line :)

Thanks girls!!!

Yay! Do you have pics of the newest test for us to oogle at? We love staring at 'em :blush:

Here is my latest one (at 7:00 PM)

As a side note, when I uploaded this to tinypic, the "security code" that I had to type in was "wide berth" :O!!! Coincidence in terms of this topic?!?!?! lol

Hopefully this isn't en evap line. It showed up less then 5 minutes on the test.

https://i40.tinypic.com/21n2vd3.jpg

ETA: This pic was taken about an hour after the test, so I guess you wouldn't be able to tell if it's an evap line or not as the colors have faded a bit. But I've taken several tests throughout the day and the lines have been on all of 'em ;)

Congrats again! I bet a digi will work in the next couple days :)

Has to be a BFP then. congrats!:happydance:
Wishing you a healthy happy 9 months girly!:cloud9:

Your pregnant girl!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! :)

I've taken tons of those tests, and if I'm not pregnant, I don't get a line :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->