6 dpo and i feel out =(

MsLesley

Reaction score
I know its still waaaaaaay to early and i was confident up until i woke up this morning. For the past couple nights, i have been having menstural cramps..sometimes they come during the day but they become stronger at night. I have not had menstrual cramps in a very long time so i thought this was a good sign! Usually what i will get now is get this weird feeling right in my uterus right before i start my period that day and i will get pressure sometimes after my period already starts. This morning i woke up to that weird feeling in my uterus like im going to start my period and its still there and it feels pretty strong and is making me nausious. The odd thing too is that i got this at 1 dpo too but very mild and every other day leading up to today i got reg menstrual cramps which i never get like i said. I also get this throb on my right ovary which happens about every other month...which i already got last month so its not happening this month.

I know i did a bunch of rambling but please dont read and run..everyone always seems to do that when i write a thread =( im hoping someone can relate a little.

i have had like dull achey feeling in my lower tummy since ovulation, and im currenlty around 7 weeks 5days so it is a good sign, well it is for me im still getiting it now not all the time but 50 percent of the day i do. im going for a scan tonight so i will let you no how it went and fingers crossed for you

Cramping is actually a good thing. For me, my early pregnancy symptoms are just like my pre AF symptoms, so I can never use symptoms to predict pregnancy. The 1st time i was pregnant I went in for my 6 week scan and asked my doctor about the cramping...I had been cramping since ovulation and was still cramping and thought something must be wrong. He told me that if you are not cramping around when AF is due or coming then you are probably not pregnant. You cramp with implantation and then if it occurs you start cramping bc your uterus is stretching to make room for the baby.

don't count yourself out bc of cramping. cramping is good and normal if you are pregnant. So hopefully this cramping is your uterus getting prepared! Good luck

With my last child I had cramping before missing AF. My first was a total suprise so I wasn't looking. So don't count yourself out. In fact with both I had cramping for a little while afterwards too. I KNEW with my second because I was nauseasous really bad four days before my AF was supposed to come. Hang in there. It's not over till AF comes.

Thanks ladies...i know cramping is good but this just seemed like a bad kind of cramping but maybe its just me worrying too much...it feels like af is going to start any minute and i still have over a week before it comes. Hopefully its a good sign =)

i have had like dull achey feeling in my lower tummy since ovulation, and im currenlty around 7 weeks 5days so it is a good sign, well it is for me im still getiting it now not all the time but 50 percent of the day i do. im going for a scan tonight so i will let you no how it went and fingers crossed for you

I just wanted to tell you I LOVE LOVE that necklace/charm in your pic!! So beautiful!!

I This morning i woke up to that weird feeling in my uterus like im going to start my period and its still there and it feels pretty strong and is making me nausious. The odd thing too is that i got this at 1 dpo too but very mild and every other day leading up to today i got reg menstrual cramps which i never get like i said. im hoping someone can relate a little.

I Believe in EPF (Early Pregnancy Factor) They say that fertiliztion can be determined within HOURS of it happening. And some women can tell. I personally am 5 days past IUI, and have a cold. Sneezing, runny nose, congested, slight fever. Part of the EPF is that your immune system is stopped so your body doesn't try to fight off the bean! Cramps and similar symptoms have been reported so keep your FX and
baby :dust: and GL for your :bfp:

FX for you.... You're not out till the witch arrives!

Mslesley I'm feeling pretty similar to you. Have over week till af due and I'm crampy atm, had a mass breakout on my face a few days ago (which normally happens a few days before af, but not this bad)
The cramps I'm having are very low down and in the middle and making me feel a bit sick, and also, way TMI (sorry) have a slight upset tummy (unusual)

I really hope these are good symptoms for you hunni and you get that bfp.
When is af due for you? Xxxx

You all are making my day so much better so thank you =) i really hope its implantation going on. When i stand up i notice some twigges on my right side and im still slightly cramping and feeling a little nausiated but not half as bad as when i woke up. my cycle jumps around from a 26 day cycle to 25 days and this month i think its going to be a 25 day cycle so that means i should expect af on november 23rd =)

Glad your feeling better hun. We should wait together cos im due af 24th. But the way i feel right now I feep like af could hit right now lol. I'm sooooooo bloated lol.

Everything is sounding good for you so fx its leading up to your bfp! Xxx

my cycle jumps around from a 26 day cycle to 25 days and this month i think its going to be a 25 day cycle so that means i should expect af on november 23rd =)

i expect AF on the 27th of November..... we can keep each other posted

BeverleyLN - your pic is lovely. You look so stunning on your wedding day x

Sure! My af could posibly come on the 24th too but i just have a feeling its will be here on the 23rd from when i think i ovulated. I dont really have any other symptoms as of yet. Bbs are fine so far...

Thankyou MsLesley.... you guys have me blushing now :blush:

Awsome! All 3 of us can keep eachother company this next week and a bit :happydance:

Your welcome beverleyLN, its a beautiful picture :D
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"