6 dpo and i feel out =(

Awww it will come for you!! Keep your head up sunshine..and when it does..it will be all worth the wait ;)

Yea I'm ok :D used to it all now lol. If af shows i am gutted for a few days then fine :D
Got very strong cramps atm though :D

Oh do you?! Thats good i hope! You are 6 dpo too right?

Well that's what my ticker says lol but I don't temp so have to put my ov date in, and so its a guess, I think o ov's Fri so Probs only 4dpo, but was gettin so confused with FF I gave up trying to fix it lol. But these cramps are very strong, I feel af could start any min ?! And feeling bloated. Who knows if its good or bad lol. gotta wait and see i guess xxx

Yeah i hate waiting...i think im one of the most impatient people ever when i want something here and now lol. My cramping has subsided now but still feeling a bit nausous...more so cause i just ate. I couldnt eat earlier today because of it but when i started to feel better..i got something in me but it caused it to start back up again. Hopefully im not coming down with something...everyone around me seems to be getting sick lately. My kids were home almost all last week from school.

Aww I hope its bfp symptoms and not sickness bug hun. Fx fx fx.
Hope the kiddies are feeling better now xxxx

Aww that's good then.
I've got a migraine :( not a happy bunny lol. Day off today so been studying all day (well between that and here lol) so that's Probs why, but my eyes are pounding :(

What are you lovelies up to tonight? Xxx

Yeah you' re probably straining your eyes with paper work and the computer. Tonight im not up to too much..my stomach is killing me and its not cramps now...its BAD Gas pains..how imbarrassing lol...but oh my gosh im sure china can almost hear my stomach making funny noises..its just been going crazy all afternoon! This never happens to me..maybe i' ll take some probiotics and see if that settles it down a bit. I dont know why i didnt think of that earlier:dohh:

Aww hope your pain eases. :D and that its all a good sign.

Yea that's fine. I'm from Essex (nothing like the awful people on TOWIE) but live in hertfordshire now.
How about you? Xxx

Oh ok...thats in England right? I actually live in Canada =)

Oh sorry lol. Yea its England.
Basically Essex has a huge reputation here and its not a good one lol.

Oh really..whats the bad reputation about? Its ok..everyone thinks canadians all live in igloos and eat bacon with maple syrup all day long hahaha

And cant forget that we all wear beaver hats too hahah

Ahh that's not too bad lol. Better than the Essex reputation.

Essex girls are fake, false tan, revealing clothes, hair extensions, eyelash extensions, blonde and extremely dumb, Ooo and wear white stilletoes. I am none of them lol.

Hahaha really..we have that too but sounds like not as bad as there lol. Im none of that either...well I do like to go tanning tho lol.

How are you feeling tonight? My cramps just started back up about a half hour ago and I was getting sharp light pains in my right nipple a few minutes ago...this has GOT to be a good sign! I havent got cramps this early in over two years and I know its not in my head lol

let me no when u test :D

I dinfinitely will! I was planning on trying to hold out till I noticed any def symtoms. That strange cramping was gone by the afternoon so im soo glad about that and now it just seems like reg cramps. I wish I could explain better what it was like this morning but im so terrible at describing things sometimes. If my bbs start getting really sore..like pregnancy sore...i will test but im sure even if I am pregnant...that wont happen for a few days yet as im only 6 dpo. But we'll see =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->