6 dpo and i feel out =(

Thanks hun. The bitch is being a right bitch! It's so light then comes on.... and now nothing again! Getting annoyed now. I always start heavy (sorry TMI) none of this rubbish. just want it here and gone amd on to next cycle. Shall see what tomorro brings :(

Xxxx

Thanks hun. The bitch is being a right bitch! It's so light then comes on.... and now nothing again! Getting annoyed now. I always start heavy (sorry TMI) none of this rubbish. just want it here and gone amd on to next cycle. Shall see what tomorro brings :(

Xxxx

exactly same boat hun hoping it stays light but hey ho if not roll on next month and the babydancing!...hopefully we will all get our best xmas pressie ever. damn witch :cry: :hugs: to all and lets stay positive! :winkwink: :flower:

I was the same last month I'm usually very heavy but I only got clots and they would only come out if I went to the loo sorry tmi lol

BeverleyLN - af hit last night so I officially have the witch. Had a awful night. Couldn't sleep, got in bed at 10pm and couldn't sleep, then got bad palpertations (sp) my chest was so tight, then had mini panic attack (fun) and by 2am was still wide awake so went and laid on sofa. eventually managed about 4.5hours sleep :( so feel crap today with a sore chest. And af lol. Fun times

Hope your all doing ok xxxx fx for your bfps xxxx

BeverleyLN - af hit last night so I officially have the witch. Had a awful night. Couldn't sleep, got in bed at 10pm and couldn't sleep, then got bad palpertations (sp) my chest was so tight, then had mini panic attack (fun) and by 2am was still wide awake so went and laid on sofa. eventually managed about 4.5hours sleep :( so feel crap today with a sore chest. And af lol. Fun times

Hope your all doing ok xxxx fx for your bfps xxxx

Awww Hun! Well maybe those cramps will get rid of everything in there and then this cycle everything will be fresh for a little eggy to get comfy in... Wishing you lots of luck for next month... It'll be Christmas and maybe we'll all get a Christmas miracle this year x

Just thought I'd update you girls. I was infact preg... but had a early mc. Absolutely devastated.
BeverleyLN - by the looks of it, Congrates on your bfp. H&H 9months.
GL to you all xxx

Yes girls! After 2 mornings of faint lines with frer we confirmed it with a digi!! Still using my remaining frers and the line is getting stronger so FXed this might be my sticky bean!

So sorry to hear about your MC cookie.... Wish you all the best for next month FXed for you!
How are you doing Mslesley? X

Yes girls! After 2 mornings of faint lines with frer we confirmed it with a digi!! Still using my remaining frers and the line is getting stronger so FXed this might be my sticky bean!

So sorry to hear about your MC cookie.... Wish you all the best for next month FXed for you!
How are you doing Mslesley? X

congrats BeverleyLN! h+h 9 mths :)
so sorry to hear that cookie big hugs-and any more news MsLesley? hope your all keeping well,getting ready for the 2ww here we go again lol xx

M/C... confirmed with us yesterday.
I pray that you ladies never had to go through this... i would rather have had 2 years of bfn than that excitement and hope which had now totally destroyed me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->