6 dpo and i feel out =(

Thankyou Mixedbeautyx... you Ladies are so nice! x

Lol bless, see everyone agrees.

I'm engaged and currently watching bridezillas. If you've not seen it you should, its hilarious. Hope I don't get like that when I get married lol xxx

haha that show is hilarious!! i wasn't a bridezilla except for the day before the wedding when my brother let my dog escape and i started screaming like a lunatic lol

Im 8dpo an im not feeling as hopeful anymore. Af should be here the 23rd for me

haha that show is hilarious!! i wasn't a bridezilla except for the day before the wedding when my brother let my dog escape and i started screaming like a lunatic lol

Lol aww that sounds awful/funny. I havent seen the show either. What network does it come on?

Keep positive!! you are never out till the witch arrives... I'm gonna try not to think that every little twinge is a symptom this month and i haven't got any HPT and won't be buying any till the day after i'm due... really don't wanna get my hopes up and don't wanna be staring at that box for the next 12 days!

aww but i would go mad about that too... except i dont have a dog now, but id even go mad over something happening to my hamsters or dragons lol.

MsLesley - ive been ttc for just over 18months :( and not getting very far lol.

How about you girls?

Mixedbeauty - hang in there hun, not out til witch shows :hugs:

It should be on TLC. Thats what channel it comes on for me.

It seems like alot of us are expecting af around the same day. I hope this turns into a lucky thread =)

Fx for a lucky thread :happydance:

How long have you all been ttc for? Xxxx

Lol aww that sounds awful/funny. I havent seen the show either. What network does it come on?

I was ttc back in 2009 but with no luck. I was also in a different relationship at the time. It also made it hard cause my ex was a pilot so he was gone for weeks on end so catching the right time to bd wasnt easy. i was also seeing my gyn on a reg bassis trying to find out what was wrong with me and finally after doing some tests, he believed it was pcos. About two months ago i had the tests done again and everything but the ultrasound came back normal and he said that i am ovulating again so now were just doing the who not trying thing but not preventing either for the past couple months. This month we bd' D alot before ovulation so hopefully something good comes out of it. Knowing theres a chance makes me want it so much more and im not getting any younger so i feel the longer i wait..the harder its going to get.

Aww that's great news that everything came back clear this time. Fx with this new relationship you will get that notorious bfp :D and def sounds like you covered the fertile window so fx hun.
My DF works on fixing tractors so over harvest had no chance of getting our bfp, so I'm hoping now we stand a better chance lol.
We started off ntnp but that didn't last long as it planted the seed in our heads and basically want it even more lol. We haven't been doc to find out if all ok, but I'm going to try opks next cycle. If still nothin by the end of may next year then we agreed it Dr time as it will be around 2yrs then. But don't know if doc will laugh as I'm 23 and DF 24 ?

Hoping this lucky thread gives us all our bfps :D

We're on own second month of trying... God i hope this is a lucky thread!! FX for us all x x x

Thank you..im really excited about it too! And im sorry that it has taking ao long for you..i know how hard that can be. Ive always been very easy to get pregnant but this time when i want it most..just doesnt seem like in the cards for me but with my recent tests coming back normal..hopefully thats a good sign! I have heard that getting pregnant the first time can be the most challenging. With my first..it too us 9 months of ntnp. He actually came as a surprise but wonderful one at that.

Aww bless, how old is your son?

Aww beverleyLN, I hope it doesn't take you as long to get your bfp!

I have a feeling we shall have a lucky thread here!

Keeping all the crossables crossed for everyone here xxx

We're on own second month of trying... God i hope this is a lucky thread!! FX for us all x x x

Me too!! I just really want to see that bfp already! I will be so shocked if i see it..i dont think i'll even believe it if i saw it...you ladies will have to convince me it really is true lol

Aww bless, how old is your son?

Aww beverleyLN, I hope it doesn't take you as long to get your bfp!

I have a feeling we shall have a lucky thread here!

Keeping all the crossables crossed for everyone here xxx

My son just turned 11 this month..and i also have a beautiful daughter that just turned 5 in sept. She was conceived the first month of trying with her. I just "knew" i was pregnant with her right away but not because i felt pregnant but because i was overly confident and i just happened to be right. i was pregnant two other times after that which i concieved the first month each of trying but they didnt make it. That was in 2008. I always wonderdered if the d&c' s are what is causing me not to get pregnant at all now. I spoke to my gyn about this and he said thats not why but i have read otherwise. My OH tells me to stop googling cause i make myself worry for nothing lol

Aww I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:
But Congrates on your 2 children. I bet they are little cuties too.
And your so lucky to conceive so fast. I'm hoping its the same again for this cycle for you.

I have to settle for my pets as my children Haha. But I love them as my children anyway lol so sad
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"