6 dpo and i feel out =(

How are you getting on Mrsbubble? Any new possible symptoms. Xxx

Your not out til witch shows so hang in there. When's af due?

Ive got heart burn :happydance: had to Google it as never had that before!
Heartburn from Percy Pigs lol. Fx fx fx

Your not out til witch shows so hang in there. When's af due?

Ive got heart burn :happydance: had to Google it as never had that before!
Heartburn from Percy Pigs lol. Fx fx fx

haha that made me giggle..well this is where its confusing due to o fri 11th but got postive opk mon 7th so dont really know when i o'd lol. if i go by weds 9th im 11 dpo xx :hugs:

Ooo I see why your confused? Hmmm... were you thinking of testing at any point?

Haha, I made DF laugh with the heartburn too cos was asking lots of questions and pointing to the pain to see if it was deff heartburn lol. And it seems it is, but I hadn't eaten... except Percy Pigs lol. Who knows lol.

But my boobs are def fuller and my left one looks much bigger than my right... so I'm very wonky lol

i see a line too!!!fx eeek xxxxx

Do you? I took the other test last night with very diluted pee..i shouldnt have used it but im impatient. I posted a thead about it but I dont think people could see what I was talking about..its hard to pick up faint lines on camera and besides no one trusts blue dye either. I know I certainly dont. I have no symptoms this morning so I dont think I will get an frer like I originally planned. how is everyone else doing this morning? Good I hope!!!!

Aww hun. You have more patience than me, id be straight down the shops to get more tests lol.
Blue dye has a bad rep but surely they can't all be evaps.
Fx for you hunni.
Xxx

How is everyone feeling.
Mslesley how's your day been? did you end up getting some FRER tests?
Xxxx

Hi cookie =)

Im feeling good actually. I dont have any symptoms and convinced that my tests are evaps.

[img=https://s8.postimage.org/mq0k2rkwh/2011_11_19_22_43_39.jpg]

I went to go get an frer today but the drug store by my house was selling 1 frer for $17 when at walmart they are only $10 so I decided not to spend an extra $17 when I just know its going to be neg. I dont know how those people can sleep at night charging so much for those tests. Ive pretty much excepted that this isnt my month and im ok with that. It will happen sometime soon im sure =) as for tonight...my amazing OH is making me a worderful dinner that he is keeping a secret for some reason and buying wine for us. He treats me like a queen and I couldnt be more lucky to have him =)

And how is yours and everyone elses weekend going so far??

Hmmm that sounds lovely. Sounds like you have an amazing OH? Are you married/ engaged?
Aww I hope you get a lovely surprise with a bfp. Enjoy the wine tonight thou hun and let your OH spoil you rotten.

My DF always cooks and tonight we had lamb shank done in the slow cooker. Was gorgeous.
DF cooked an amazing meal for me the night he proposed. Was just the 2 of us and was so romantic :D xxxx

hey ladies nice weekend?i did reply back on here earlier but said it had to go to moderator so dont know what i put wrong :O . this morning did a test frer with fmu and bfn and tmi-just been toilet and had pink stain. I think the witch is on her way early boooo how many dpo are you Cookie_88 and MsLesley? xx

No..not engaged...someday =) sounds like you picked an amazing guy too! Have you tested with your opks..are they getting any darker?

Well maybe that's what the surprise is tonight hun. I didn't see it coming and he cooked a beautiful meal then got down on one knee and was the most beautiful proposal :D you never know hun ;)

Well I've just done a opk for fun. But pee is very diluted and your not ment to drink for a few hours lol so not great. A second line didn't appear right away so I've left it and will go check it in a bit. But my boobs are def changing. A bit sore, feel heavier and fuller, even had DF feeling to make sure I wasn't going mad lol. But the area around my nipples looks bigger too? Idk...

Mrsbubble.... who knows what happened to this mornings post, but it did make ne laugh.
I think I'm about 9/10 dpo but idk when I od, just going from cycle predictors so ignore my ticker lol.
Sorry about your bfn.... I hope its not the witch attacking early xxxx

Hi Girls!! how has everyone been? Hoping this is our lucky thread been really really different this month! FX

Aww fx hunni. I've felt so different this month too. But had pale pinky cm this morning when I wipe and last time i had that af arrived 2 days early. So I might be out now :(
Who knows.

Good luck everyone. Let's get some bfps in here xxxx

I have felt so different this month too. and guess what..i woke up with throbbing bbs on the sides ..mostly my left one and my nipples where feeling that burning sensation through them. I couldnt believe this. Im scared to test...im scared it will be positive and even more scared it will be negative. I have no idea why all of a sudden I got scared it will be positive??? I have been hoping for this for so long an now im feeling nervous? What the heck! I am going to get a test today..i have to know either way to get this wonder out of my head. Plllleeease pray for me its positive!!!!

Cookie..oh no! I really hope itz just ib!

Beverly...You fell different too...how many dpo are you?

sorry for gatecrashing this post but I have had evap lines before and they dont look like this. my evap lines moved and were also colourless and looked like they had bled a bit... good luck! x

I have felt so different this month too. and guess what..i woke up with throbbing bbs on the sides ..mostly my left one and my nipples where feeling that burning sensation through them. I couldnt believe this. Im scared to test...im scared it will be positive and even more scared it will be negative. I have no idea why all of a sudden I got scared it will be positive??? I have been hoping for this for so long an now im feeling nervous? What the heck! I am going to get a test today..i have to know either way to get this wonder out of my head. Plllleeease pray for me its positive!!!!

Cookie..oh no! I really hope itz just ib!

Beverly...You fell different too...how many dpo are you?

I'm 7dpo i have had some cramping where i assume my right ovary is and spreading towards the right hand side of my belly button.. bbs are fuller and have had little bumps on my nipples and had some shooting pains in them... today i just feel great so happy without any reason?!? had a little energy spurt but now i'm feeling quite tired and worn out but i just feel so happy! i know if AF arrives i'll feel like a idiot but i definitely feel like i'm pregnant!

Heres my test..i dont even know if you can see anything..irl I can. Its so faint but def there. I went pee 3 times before taking this and didnt hold it in. I also feel really hot so I took my temp orally and its 100.1?

[img=https://s12.postimage.org/9ossgpk5l/2011_11_21_10_02_59.jpg]

[img=https://s9.postimage.org/y9wfd05nf/2011_11_21_10_13_18.jpg]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back