6 dpo and i feel out =(

There's no way you can be getting this many evaps on that many tests.

I hope..i just posted 2 pics on the bottom of the last page..do you see anything?

I don't but I'm horrible at line spotting unless it's obvious.

Heres another

[img=https://s8.postimage.org/uk53wdn69/2011_11_21_10_26_26.jpg]

[img=https://s10.postimage.org/i8h8bkyt1/2011_11_21_10_24_09.jpg]

I see it in the last one! Congrates. This must be your bfp xxxx

I have felt so different this month too. and guess what..i woke up with throbbing bbs on the sides ..mostly my left one and my nipples where feeling that burning sensation through them. I couldnt believe this. Im scared to test...im scared it will be positive and even more scared it will be negative. I have no idea why all of a sudden I got scared it will be positive??? I have been hoping for this for so long an now im feeling nervous? What the heck! I am going to get a test today..i have to know either way to get this wonder out of my head. Plllleeease pray for me its positive!!!!

Cookie..oh no! I really hope itz just ib!

Beverly...You fell different too...how many dpo are you?

I'm 7dpo i have had some cramping where i assume my right ovary is and spreading towards the right hand side of my belly button.. bbs are fuller and have had little gimps on my nipples and had some shooting pains in them... today i just feel great so happy without any reason?!? had a little energy spurt but now i'm feeling quite tired and worn out but i just feel so happy! i know if AF arrives i'll feel like a idiot but i definitely feel like i'm pregnant!

When are you testing??

I have felt so different this month too. and guess what..i woke up with throbbing bbs on the sides ..mostly my left one and my nipples where feeling that burning sensation through them. I couldnt believe this. Im scared to test...im scared it will be positive and even more scared it will be negative. I have no idea why all of a sudden I got scared it will be positive??? I have been hoping for this for so long an now im feeling nervous? What the heck! I am going to get a test today..i have to know either way to get this wonder out of my head. Plllleeease pray for me its positive!!!!

Cookie..oh no! I really hope itz just ib!

Beverly...You fell different too...how many dpo are you?

I'm 7dpo i have had some cramping where i assume my right ovary is and spreading towards the right hand side of my belly button.. bbs are fuller and have had little gimps on my nipples and had some shooting pains in them... today i just feel great so happy without any reason?!? had a little energy spurt but now i'm feeling quite tired and worn out but i just feel so happy! i know if AF arrives i'll feel like a idiot but i definitely feel like i'm pregnant!

When are you testing??

Gimps?? i meant bumps lol damn the iPad!!
Testing on Saturday with Frer AF is due Sunday.... FX

Hows the spotting...did it stop?

It stopped... then got heavier lol so assumed it was af, put a tampon in (sorry TMI) checked a few hours later... nothin. The felt it again and there was more. So put another tampon in and checked when I got home and just had a bit of brown (sorry way TMI) and bright pink watery spotting on it.... so I dont really know. I don't no if its too much to be classed as spotting but its not enough to class as af? I don't normally spot before af? And this would make me 3 days early?
But i think it is as af she will prob be here by the end of the day lol.

Let us know how the bext test goes hun fx fx fx fx fx bfp please xxxxx

Awwwww.. my heart breaks for you! =(

I did test again..it wasnt any darker..i shouldnt have been so impatient..I only held it for about 2 hours. Im not buying anymore test not until I miss my period at least...or should I say if I miss it. My bbs are so sore today..i just cant believe it..i had to take a bath to make it feel better. OH was rubbing my legs and feet last night and it caused me to start cramping? Im not sure why.

I'm just confused. My boobs hurt so bad and dont ever hurt even at af.
Will see what the evenin brings but I think its the witch lol.

Aww they can't all be evaps! Fx for missed af. I really think this is it for you. good luck hunni bun xxxx

It was the witch! :rofl:

Well sore boobs was a first ever this month. I can't believe af showed 3 days early! I'm normally regular as clock work but last month was 2 days early and this cycle 3 days early! Crazy hey. Hmmm.. maybe next month will be 4 days early :rofl:

Fx firmly for everyone else xxxxxxxx

Thanks you..but no one else sees it =( I posted it in the test place an only a couple replied and said they couldnt see it. Here the test out of the case

[img=https://s9.postimage.org/fy015oqzv/2011_11_21_14_16_05.jpg]

Hmm.... I can't see it there but could see it on the last pic in the case. Will go have another look hun xxx

I see a faint line on the first pic on the second lot u posted. dont see it on any others. but im sure I see something on that first one. And I never see anything lol xxxx

Thanks for looking..im sure it will end up being nothing..tests dont like me lol

They can't all be evaps hun. Fx for you.
Your not till the witch shows! :hugs:

I am out lol. Witch is here :rofl: bring on Dec xxxx

Haha. I'm ok. Actually felt this was it but nooope.
Fx for you and all the other ladies here xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"