6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ok girls I just realised we have done aro und 12 between us here...lol...and if the truth be known probably more...I suppose it's not funny in the slightest really...he he were test mad here

EVIL - barbs lol love it,.....:) pee till yur hearts content get it off yur chest ...but don't let it do you in :thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

LOL wow I leave for one day and its TESTING MAYHEM ON HERE!!! lol... you girls are hilarioussssssssss but don't worry! I would do the exact same thing weeeeeeeeeeee LOL

As for me I am CD8 and starting my OPK in two days... nothing but tumbleweeds (and lots of rain LOL) over here!! fertile days start wednesday - hoping we can get some good BDing in this weekend - :) Should be able to I think especially since it is a long weekend.

Hoping I hear soon about this job... it is stressing me out and I need to move on if its not happening, or if it is, either way LOL

I am stalking all your test posts with excitement!

OH I know, right? the Rain came with a vengeance just as I stepped out for lunch :) I just hope it subsides for home time. I have my second acupuncture appointment & I gotta take the lovely TTC :p

Good luck this weekend - I hope DH cooperates! And FX it's your month.
Yes, keep posted...for all my tests I'll start posting. Fun times.

I hope this job pans out for you. That would be amazing right?! When will you know?

Did you have a good weekend?

OH I know, right? the Rain came with a vengeance just as I stepped out for lunch :) I just hope it subsides for home time. I have my second acupuncture appointment & I gotta take the lovely TTC :p

Good luck this weekend - I hope DH cooperates! And FX it's your month.
Yes, keep posted...for all my tests I'll start posting. Fun times.

I hope this job pans out for you. That would be amazing right?! When will you know?

Did you have a good weekend?

I missed you Barb!

Ohhhh acupuncture again tonight thats great. Oh god I hope this does the trick!! Fx :) and yes - definitely post those tests for my squinty eyes

They told me 2-3 weeks to hear back. It has been 1.5 weeks so on Wednesday it will be two weeks - still no guarantee I will hear from them this week!! Ahhhhhh - yes it would be a good change for me for sure. I am not feeling SUPER optimistic anymore but I would like to move on either way. I can handle it if i don't get it, I am mentally prepared ! lol

My weekend was good... relaxing for the most part :)

How was your bbq yesterday? I dont know what to make for dinner tonight... maybe chicken parm :) yum

Yes I am sure DH will cooperate if he knows whats good for him haha...

Hi meg...:)
Thankyou for your lovely msg :)
It has been really hard.....today however I have "the day off".... It's been nice to spend quality time with my boys...we went for ice cream on the hoe today and sat in the sunshine and watched little man play...or shall I say HOG the slide lol...

MAJOUR fingers crossed for your job call meg...I was actually wondering about that lastnight..li layed and thought hmmm how did meg get on with that call back- did they call back - did I miss it on the forum lol...
Yep I hope it all goes well for you when they do ebpventually let you know....I'm so sorry it's stressing you out ...:hugs:

Oh and good luck with hubby this weekend ...if he dosent co operate you'll have to get the kinky stuff out and tie him down lmao....

I shall reply to your msg now ok.:thumbup:

Hi barbs...I love that last test post lmao....that's really good.:)

Corra: ....well Karly gives birth tonight...nicks still in a coma and Leanne starts to stir things up abit by telling David she's not sure if the baby is his bc it's too cute...ooooops.:wacko:
I think your about a week (or two ) behind us in the uk now .
Glad you've cheered up abit :thumbup: :)

I wish i could pee on something i cant use more opks i dont have many left, the line better be bloody darker tomorrow lol x

Well the acupuncture is for my digestion ATM. I'm feeling MUCH better so I'm hoping for some herbs soon :) I wanna get the show on the road. But I think we're waiting for the full 6 weeks & digestion issue before addressing the fertility issue. W/e.....I don't think it'll change my fate.

OH & Meg I hope you get the job! You deserve a healthier environment XO

So my friend dropped me off a plus minus test..boooo to those...but here it is..lol ive gone insane!

Attachments

• IMG_20130826_145902.jpg
    IMG_20130826_145902.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 8
The control line is on lft..but u can see faint line on right..the other part of plus sign stays on the test itself.. but I see a faint line?? Just dnt trust it at all

Hi meg...:)
Thankyou for your lovely msg :)
It has been really hard.....today however I have "the day off".... It's been nice to spend quality time with my boys...we went for ice cream on the hoe today and sat in the sunshine and watched little man play...or shall I say HOG the slide lol...

MAJOUR fingers crossed for your job call meg...I was actually wondering about that lastnight..li layed and thought hmmm how did meg get on with that call back- did they call back - did I miss it on the forum lol...
Yep I hope it all goes well for you when they do ebpventually let you know....I'm so sorry it's stressing you out ...:hugs:

Oh and good luck with hubby this weekend ...if he dosent co operate you'll have to get the kinky stuff out and tie him down lmao....

I shall reply to your msg now ok.:thumbup:

Im glad you got to have some quality family time today Nat :) that is great.

Thanks re my job... hoping for good news but we will see. It will be OK if I dont get it... at least I have two weeks holiday coming in October ughhhh LOL a silver lining? But yes I hope I do get it. I will keep you guys posted.

I dont think I will need to tie hubby down but he wont mind if I do!:happydance:

Well the acupuncture is for my digestion ATM. I'm feeling MUCH better so I'm hoping for some herbs soon :) I wanna get the show on the road. But I think we're waiting for the full 6 weeks & digestion issue before addressing the fertility issue. W/e.....I don't think it'll change my fate.

Oh thats right sorry the digestive stuff yes! But hey if it helps in anyway maybe as a bi-product that would be great lol... I do hear a lot about fertility and acupuncture. Maybe I should go that route myself...

OH & Meg I hope you get the job! You deserve a healthier environment XO

Thanks Barbs. Hoping it doesnt take much longer to find out. And if it is good news, I sure hope they have positions open NOW or what was it all for!? LOL..... xx

Heading home to a glass of wine and making chicken parm I think!

Momma that's confusing! I never buy the minus. Get - FRER!

Nat it's nice for you to have some down time for yourself. Xo

Meg enjoy your night. Dinner sounds delish! And I'm crossing my fingers for this job to pan out.

Well ladies, like a kid on Christmas morning I can't wait to wake up tmr to test. Lol
I have only 20miu tests left but I ordered more. And two FRER.

Ps: acupuncture was great. Somrelaxing. She sees improvement and I can finally pick up herbs from a Chinese herbalist tomorrow. Yahoo! She's also included nourishing herbs for getting preggers. Soooo here we go!

Lol its all confusing..lol I prolly wnt end up buyin a frer this cycle..I meam seriously..even if I o ed late I shld have a bright bfp on everything I pee on..im sure im not prego..peein on sticks(cheap ones) just fulfills my sick addiction while I wait for af to arrive..soo im just sittin here impatiently w my mild cramps and horrible lower back ache until the biatch rears her head..just wishin she wld stop the torture and just come already! Lol I am on cd 34 of a normal 27-28day cycle...so she needs to come!

boo & hiss, momma. i wish she werent really coming.
so strange your cycle is extra long!

6/7 dpo....bfn! Frer and ic...:( boooyou...lol

Hope to back on later girls...going for a nice roast today with my mum- to get her to eat something.

Good luck with testing today :thumbup:

Ooooh momma...I see a plus sign...you defo need a frer love :) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back