6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi ladies...:)
Well I managed to grab a quick half hour before beddybyes...

Barbs I too hate to see you loose hope love...understandable as you have been through so much but like momma says hope is all we got untill we have our bfp...:thumbup:
Hope your get your double pinkys before 11 dpo...:)

Momma....looking forward to your post tmr....I hope you get some answers tmr love.:)

Ashley....I can JUST. About make out a line...very faint all be it but it's there...I'm not sure what to make of it tho.
I think I saw that wondofos on amazon are 25 mui....but if you look hard enough and pay through the nose you can get the 10's too....I have been given heads up about them that they are really good tests but I also see so many Evaps on them too....
I have found some tests that stand up to the "truth" and I really like mine...I also have some dirt cheap ones to so I can just poas for the heck of it lol...if I get a line or a slight one on them I go to my ole faithfulls....lol

Well ladies....today has been kind of hard...my mom is really taking this bad,...my nan is numb now but my mom is still in floods of tears....I feel I can't do nothing else for her but be the for her but now she is beginning to push us all away.:(
She has to go away next week for the funeral so hopefully she can be with the right kind of family to help her with the grief.
This has really frightened me too.:(
Me and my aunt was sooo alike I can't believe she actually did this...the pain she must of felt must have been sooo unbearable for her :( but like you say barbs...she isn't on any pain anymore and is resting easy now.
The man that has caused her to do this has ALOT to answer for!...
So I managed to get some time for myself alittle today althoe I didn't want to stop and think really...when I think I have bad pictures in my head :(
I even forgot what dpo I am today...I actually had to go onto ff and check!...
Oh and I also tested today...waaaaaaay to early lol.....bfn of course.oh well what else can I expect lol...
Kind of dumb really lol....

Some (possible ) good news tho...I had my first cover line dip today....implantation dip? Could be :)
Well I hope so anyway.fx.:)

Well I'm off to my land off nod now...and I hope to be on tmr...it's a bank holiday here and nothing will be normall in the way off bill paying but it needs to be done...gah! Money in- money right back out again...bar stewards! He he...

Night night gals....here's hoping all thats in the tww get our bfp's this week.yaye...:)

:) :) :) xxx

It is really thin..... so I wouldn't be too surprised if it is an evap....
NAT-I am really sorry for what you are going through and I am sorry for your loss!
Have you tested yet?

Good mornin peeps..cd 34 today!! I believe I oed on cd 21 so even though I normally have 27 day cycles I believe its the cause for delay. But with that bein said, no af so far today and its not comin! No cramps and no pms symptoms today...uggghhh that milky white discharge seemed to have dried up yesterday and no cm this mornin..lol I took a new choice baby from dg yesterday and faint line showed up, but after time limit and its thin so im sure its an evap...not sure of the miu of the test bit shld have showed sumthin bein a day before af suppose to come...uggghh frustrated..hope u all are qell and canr wait to see ur tests!! Keepem comin!!!

Sooo possible scenerio, felt o pain on cd 21 but maybe disnt drop eggy for a day or two? Causing af to b even later than today? Or maybe eggy tried to drop causing pain but was unsuccessful havin annovulatory cycle so may have late af or no af? Or late o, and late implantation and cld still get bfp?? Which u guys think is more likely

Thought I wld share my great evap line w u..lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130826_071824.jpg
    IMG_20130826_071824.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
Well cd12 for me and opks are doing nothing i think todays is lighter than yesterdays, frustrating, i dont want to miss O i go away saturday due to O on friday and i can see me missing it completely x

Nat, I sent you a PM...thinking of you. Big hug xoxox
And how many dpo are you today? Have you started testing?
I got a very stark white test this AM. :( I'm getting frustrated. I tested three times yesterday....at only 8dpo...it was one of those days. You know them.
And I woke up from some kind of dream that upset me & I couldn't stop thinking about our friends who are having babies soon & how upsetting it will be if I'm still not pregnant. I just am not sure I can handle it :(

Natalie, you still have a few days for Ovulation at a 29 day cycle.
Are you testing twice a day?

B.

I have 4 days until expected ovulation, so hopefully the tests will gear up, i have been doing it twice a day but last cycle i only did them twice a day once i got sore boobs which started 2 days prior to ovulation, if i am going to ovulate on time i should be expecting to be sore by wenesday x

momma, I get evaps a lot. but that's b/c I test often so my chances are that much higher of seeing one. and i notice i always get them on the 10miu tests. unless i see a distinct pink line, I'm not going to even bother going 'so does this look positive?!' lol

Natalie, I wouldn't worry yet...you still have 2-3 days before it starts to get dark & you see your positive. I don't get a dark line until the day before the positive OPK...so some times I wonder too when it's going to finally happen & then BAM! its there.
FX

Holy moly..so I went n got another cheapy pink dye new choice $1test today...I just peed like my 4mu and a faint second kine showed up in 4 min!! Tryin not to get excites..does anyone know the sensitiviry of those? Its the purple box dollar general test

Here is today! Lemme know if it looks darker than yesterday!! It cant b an evap cuz it came up right away!! Just hope its not a false pos!

Attachments

• IMG_20130826_105713.jpg
    IMG_20130826_105713.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20130826_105612.jpg
    IMG_20130826_105612.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
I changed contrast on this one incase u can see it better

Attachments

• IMG_20130826_110545.jpg
    IMG_20130826_110545.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7
Hey Momma! I am having a very hard time seeing it in any of the photos but the b&w & so I can't see if it's pink. You should totally go out & spend the money on a FRER!! That'll answer your question, me thinks! Crossing my fingers for you!

Thanks...got my fingers crossed but dnt seem soo promising..this late in cycle it shld b undenialble on any test..I have one more dg test that im gona hold on to (try) until am urine..and depending on the results of that then I may go ahead and spend the money on a frer...wheww..this is like walkin on glass..up n down emotions...all I know is if its bfn then af better get its ass In gear before I lose my mind seriously

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->