6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I totally get why tgey habent been on here, its just kinda sad after they posted updates on here most days and now they have gone, ya know? I read Meg had had a hard time after baby? Not sure what that was about and i know Nat had to stop ttc due to her break up, just hope their doing ok and hope to hear from them again some day. I messaged Nat often and i sent quite a few after she left and never got a reply so was abit worried but meg said she was doing good.
I do read your blog weekly Barbs, your almost at your goal now :) ill bet little man will be in no rush and will probably be fashionably late. My first son tried to come at 32weeks i was in labour and had steriods luckily the hospital managed to stop it but it was a close call, i was on delivery suite and everyone was at the ready? Was scary! Since then i remained 2-3cm dilated and had constant braxton hicks but he ended up being 4days overdue.
I have 2 boys 1 is 4years old and the other is 1 on the 16th we dont have any plans to have any more.
x

Hi I'm silently stalking too :) Still ttc number 2 and like crazy said its quite hard going but love reading the updates!

I last spoke to Nat a few months ago and she is doing well :)

Hi Barbs as you know we chat on another thread and i read your blog all the time :)

Hi to everyone else :)

Ya it's funny ttc and preggo I was addicted to this site and now when I have down time I peek on the old threads, all the ones I've kept up on have quietened down... It's funny how each phasr you're in here almost daily and then baby is here or circumstances change and the daily updates are less and less... Glad to hear about everyone else. I do miss seeing meg Nat and barbs on here but like the others I follow barbs blog and man Saturdays I rarely forget to see another week go by, I also have a feeling you'll go far past 37, maybe not overdue but I don't think baby is in a rush. Everything will happen as it should and you'll meet your lucky son.

AFM Royen is growing like a weed and starting to get into everything, she's even getting close to walking, balancing for about 20s at a time, she's always been ahead with motor milestones. I'm anxious even thinking of her first bday and having to go back to work... Sigh i don't want feb to come... Either way excited for her first Christmas I'm sure she'll be spoiled. Dh and I actually talked yesterday about plans to ttc probably this time next year. Have to start finding a midwife willing to vbac with my uterine tear and an OB who will standby... I still have a lot of emotions I need to deal with after her birth went so awry, dh doesn't really get the trauma you can experience. A lot to think and talk about... But we're already soo missing being pregnant and having a wee squish, Royen is growing up too fast

Hey Ladies! Thanks for having faith in my baby boy sticking it through! We never do know eh? For all I know he'll come at 40 weeks or more! I am still very nervous to go before term. I'd love to make it to 38 weeks at least - then I can really feel better about things. I'm terrified of this baby having any health issues or needing NICU. I just want a full term baby who comes home with me happy & healthy!

Meg didn't have a hard time after she had her son...not that I know of. Nothing out of the norm for a new mommy! She's doing very well. Her son is 3 months old now & very cute! Growing fast!
Yes Nat had a good reason to stop coming on this thread. I wouldn't expect anything more from her. She's moved onto other things in her life.

Ya it's funny ttc and preggo I was addicted to this site and now when I have down time I peek on the old threads, all the ones I've kept up on have quietened down... It's funny how each phasr you're in here almost daily and then baby is here or circumstances change and the daily updates are less and less... Glad to hear about everyone else. I do miss seeing meg Nat and barbs on here but like the others I follow barbs blog and man Saturdays I rarely forget to see another week go by, I also have a feeling you'll go far past 37, maybe not overdue but I don't think baby is in a rush. Everything will happen as it should and you'll meet your lucky son.

AFM Royen is growing like a weed and starting to get into everything, she's even getting close to walking, balancing for about 20s at a time, she's always been ahead with motor milestones. I'm anxious even thinking of her first bday and having to go back to work... Sigh i don't want feb to come... Either way excited for her first Christmas I'm sure she'll be spoiled. Dh and I actually talked yesterday about plans to ttc probably this time next year. Have to start finding a midwife willing to vbac with my uterine tear and an OB who will standby... I still have a lot of emotions I need to deal with after her birth went so awry, dh doesn't really get the trauma you can experience. A lot to think and talk about... But we're already soo missing being pregnant and having a wee squish, Royen is growing up too fast

wow can't believe your little girl is nearing a year! how fast does time fly? It's so weird! And I can understand being hessitent about another pregnancy after a traumatic experience. That's totally normal. You should definitely wait until you are feeling ready for the experience :) xo

Aww time does fly by. My DS is 6 yrs old and im having a baby girl in 2 months. So been crazy here. Been trying to get a place so that my parents don't kick me out.

Congratulations barbs on the birth of your little boy he is so cute, your labor was very quick, i hope you recover well and enjoy your little man, i am so pleased for you :)

We need up to date pics of the babys lol i havent been on for ages and if i have its been a quick post to the baby area...Tj is 6 months old tomorrow and is starting to sit for a few seconds before toppling over, hes doing much better with feeding aswell and also started solids, hes getting so cheeky. Its hard to believe hes 6 months old before i know it he will be one, i cant imagine him being a toddler, i dont want him to get big :(

I said earlier on that we wanted to ttc again in april but im not really sure when i want to, i keep looking at it from the ideal age gap point of view but really i dont know if there is a ideal age gap, i know i want more children i just cant imagine it and worry i wont be able to cope, i also worry it will take a long time to conceive the second time round because we concieved tj so quickly so it makes me want to ttc quicker but i dont want it to be any sooner than summertime, obviously im not going to do anything until i really think it though. My oh only wants one more which also makes me worry i wont get the little girl i have always dreamt of, of course i would be happy with 2 boys...lots to think about i guess...

Anyways enough of the rambling on, i hope you are all well :)

Idk if any of the original ladies from this post are still here ??? Barbkins, love, petzy??? I lost my long in information and finally found it wanted to check in with you lovely ladies. Anyone ttcing again???

I thought I would come back and update I doubt any of you are around now but so much has happened since I last posted.
Me and my oh decided to ntnp as soon as my lo was born and nothing happened, I started charting and using opks and nothing nearly 2 and half years later we are with the fertility clinic and I'm not ovulating and have to lose weight so that I am able to try clomid to help summer next year.
Although we concieved our son easily this time it's not the case.

Hi Ladies

I'm still here I'm finally pregnant with no2 a brother for Harrison! ❤️. It was a long hard struggle that ended in us doing IVF which was a success 😀😀. Don't give up girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->