6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I feel like i see something aswell but i may have line eye, but i'm drawn to something x

LOL
I know that FRER has an indent line that some times shows up on photos. Like a shadow line. I don't think there's an actual pink line on the test tho.

Hello & welcome Lindsay & I realize the comment was about the last 10miu test.
I see NADA on the real test in person :( Maybe I'll wait a few more hours & test again.

hrm I looked in the sunlight. seem to look maybe smth extremely almost not there.
momma...wanna tweak for me?! :)

& the 10miu test. mind u it wasn't a very concentrated urine...blarg

Ok that one is tough to esit..lol its supppper tiny ..cant make it bigger in editor..but here it is.no clue wat it looks like til I post it

Attachments

• IMG_20130827_120454.jpg
    IMG_20130827_120454.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 19
hahahahaha you beat me to IT.....

so does it seem like smth MOMMA?

lmfao really? you see smth? I have to look again. I'll try to edit on my phone

yes I have a FRER ready for AM & allllll my tests! WHOOP

but I think im gunna get a bfn

I have been seeing things on my own hpts that i dont even think are there its impossible for something to even be on them since i am only on cd13 (long story why i ended up doing a hpt) so i might not be the best person to be looking at them lol

lmfao really? you see smth? I have to look again. I'll try to edit on my phone

yes I have a FRER ready for AM & allllll my tests! WHOOP

but I think im gunna get a bfn

I thinkbi see somethin on both..but its weird cuz I can blow em up on here but when I save image and open in my editor its soooo tiny I can hardly see it..I cld esit better if it were bogger..lol

Barb...I did this one inverted..

Attachments

• IMG_20130827_121400.jpg
    IMG_20130827_121400.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 23
well this is interesting top is a opk from the other day and bottom is a hpt this morning.......

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377607128615 (1).jpg
    PicsArt_1377607128615 (1).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 9
Haha..hormones I reckon r makin me nutty..haha
.I guess its too many days without af..lmao..I guess wen I have af each month its rids my body of the crazy...I think I am havin a buildup.

Hahaha I loove obsessing...its sure does does add adrenaline to the tww!!

Natalie I am confused - are you taking OPK and HPT right now? Arent you on your fertile days? How could you have BFP already or am I missing something! lol :D

I took a hpt just out of curiosity since i hadnt since the chemical i wanted to make sure the hcg was out of my system, i am supposed to be fertile now and i am picking up faint lines on hpts but by now the hcg should be well out of my system so i cant really explain these lines other than they are a bad bunch of tests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->