6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

well this is interesting top is a opk from the other day and bottom is a hpt this morning.......

I defo see pink on bottom test!! Is that an opk or hpt? When did u take it?

The bottom is hpt....confused as i am only on cd13 lol

Have u oed yet?? Anyway the hpt cld b pickin up small amounts of lh??

Not that i am aware of and i didnt know a hpt could pick up lh.

Here is this mornings...... Momma- if your bored you can super tweak this one!!!! :):):) although I am pretty sure that I am just seek shit at this point on mine!! Hahaha

Ok lets see how they look..urs r tiny pics too...

Attachments

• IMG_20130827_123054.jpg
    IMG_20130827_123054.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20130827_123031.jpg
    IMG_20130827_123031.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 27
Here is this mornings...... Momma- if your bored you can super tweak this one!!!! :):):) although I am pretty sure that I am just seek shit at this point on mine!! Hahaha

Thank you!! I see it a little in the black and white...but not the color!! So I am going to say Evap!! :):) I wonder why they are tiny.....weird!

Thank you!! I see it a little in the black and white...but not the color!! So I am going to say Evap!! :):) I wonder why they are tiny.....weird!

No clue y they tiny...on my phone its a touch screen so I can touch to zoom on here..I save image and then pull it up in my editor but it only lets me zoom a little then thats it

Ha ha ha...this thread has gone crazy lmao...so many pages to get Through he he he...

Well this ones for you momma....here's my bfns....thought I had line I today...edit- I DO have line eye today! Lol

So what do you make of them ???:)

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
Ha ha ha...this thread has gone crazy lmao...so many pages to get Through he he he...

Well this ones for you momma....here's my bfns....thought I had line I today...edit- I DO have line eye today! Lol

So what do you make of them ???:)

I thinkni can see a hint on top test...need a bteer look at the second one cuz that black hole(results window is leavin a grey hole makin it hard too see...keeep em comin...u gona do an am? Please post pics! :)) fx fo ya!

I wish i hadnt gone insane with them i cant work out why i have faint lines on hpts and i am not buying any more tests....nope...no way not doing it....opks....they are what i am meant to be doing lol

Fak! I feel crap tonight....I'm getting down with ttc...my hope is diminishing already...I have another 9 ish days to get through yet...maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or maybe bc I was told of a funeral date this morning and I have felt alittle wierd all day about ttc and the chances of a bfp this cycle...:(

Maybe it's just a shite day for me!....blah! Idk.

Actually come to think about it...I do feel crap about the funeral date....I can't go and say goodbye properly...it's just impossible to take Harry with me Peter has to work and there is no one that can have him for 5days :(
And not only that I would HATE to be away from him for that long...I just COULDN'T .:(

ONTOP of tis all I am having some strange goings on in my house at night...paranoid? Maybe but silly things are happening...like lastnight I woke up to my tv on in my sittingroom....NEVER leave that on EVER....
The night before I swear I could hear Barry Manilo playing oh Mandy (lol I know that's is a kind of funny one )

Today everywhere I look I keep seeing rag dolls....pictures - actuall dols... Somthing she used to love making...

And other things like white butterfly's keep atacking me in the face!...very wierd!
Ok so maybe I am reading into it all but all the same it's flaming wierd! Lol...

So I'm flumaxed with myself again....I want to scream at myself - shake myself and slap my own face ha ha ha...

Sorry girls...I'm such a dimwit tonight.:thumbup:

Nat when i had my chemical there was white butterflys everywhere and surrounding my garden, there was something about seeing them that made me feel i dont know....comforted maybe....

I'm sorry you cant go to the funeral, i feel for you its awful when you have a loss :(

As for the tv thing, stuff like that has happened to me before, i guess it depends what you feel about paranormal activity the way you want to look at it xxx

Well i should have sore boobs by now to indicate ovulation but i have nothing, feels a bit pointless wasting a opk today but i still will i feel really crap today u couldnt sleep last night and started feeling sick and bunged up before i finally dosed off and this morning i have such a headache, tired and feel stuffy....urgh just what i need x

Oh and i definatly dont have any ewcm either....i knew it either the chemical has thrown me off track or my cycles have went irregular again :/

Progression in opk, a big jump from yesterdays, i hope it get darker not lighter!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1377683399909.jpg
    PicsArt_1377683399909.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 3
Natalie that's how my opks work too. One day looks like nothing will happen and then bam!!

Well.ladies...to no surprise I got me negative tests today at 11dpo :(
Why should I even expect anything more?!
Bah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->