***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

Hey everyone its 3.56am here after a sort out friday night th labour ward hav said yes to induction on sunday (today) but i have to ring up at 8.30 am to make sure still ok with delivery suite and nicu. Im so excited/nervous/scared/worried that iv been awake since 2!!! :wacko: hope ur all doing well xxx

oooh catmummy good luck!!! fingers crossed that you are induced in a short few hours!!

I hope you get your induction soon, cat!! Are they able to give you any sort of estimate as to when there'll be space? :hugs: Get some sleep!

Hopefully space frees up soon Hun. I can understand your very upset but I'm sure the space is being put to very good use

I'm full term today!!! :yipee: Totally jumping my husband tonight :haha: Sex is probably the only "labor inducer" I'll even end up doing (err, besides the pitocin in 2 weeks :haha:), as DH doesn't want her to come before 39 weeks because of his wonky horrible work schedule. If she stays in until at least Oct 23, then he'll get more time off with us to help out around the house, so I'm trying to be patient!

My last pregnancy EVER is drawing to a close and I'm so excited :cloud9:

Hope they call you soon cat and things can get underway.

Having loads of braxton hicks today and they're starting to get a bit painful. Also loads of pressure and I've leaked on my bra. Currently trying to relax in the bath and not read too much into it, after all this can go on for weeks.

Good luck cat!

So exciting Aley!

I truly cannot believe we are all here in our final weeks!! Put the crib together this morning. Sorted through all of the baby clothes I got at my shower plus some hand-me-downs from a friend. Have newborn sizes in the dryer and 0-3 month sizes in the washer. So. Excited!!!

Good luck catmummy!! :hugs:

Congratulation aley28! You're almost there! :happydance:

I still have a cold. Now my husband has it too and it's been worse on him. I got my appointment tomorrow hoping they give me some real medicine. Also, I'm excited to know how much weight has my little girl.
Hospital bag finally it's ready!

Mrs bump how did the pains go??
Marie i have the startings of a cold fingers xd thyr not too
bad for us!
Texmel i feel like im miles behind all u lot cant believe one of us has hit term already!!!
Afm i was rushed in with bleeding last night (iv put a thread on third tri boards asking for opinions) but bkache and bellyache mean iv had to have the poky drugs again and i am so disapointed yet at the same time eelitively pain free lol x

Catmummy sorry about the not being able to be induced and hope the bleeding is nothing to worry about x

Yay full term and omg baby has dropped my groin & tops of my thighs are so sore where she is low :-\
And she has been making weird clicking noises and also lightening crouch omg ouch!
Hoping all moving in the right direction tho

Packed my bags last night finally and ordered new car seat which will come Thursday a new i-size one👍

Hope you're both ok cat.

Sounds like ppl are really organised!

Currently feel like someone shoving pokers up me. Ben has been crazily active and is clearly right down again, he currently has hiccups and they're so low they almost feel external. Braxtons have slowed but are definitely still happening. Boobs are so sensitive. Hopefully this is my body gearing up.

FX Mrs Bump I think Ben will show up soon I have similar my groin feels like the muscles have been pulled because Issy is so low down ouch!

Yayy for everyone getting so ready!! We just got the house prepared, swings and the pack n play up, her crib is up, my husband is still painting her room but it's almost done. I washed all her clothes, just need to get hangers lol! I will probably not pack my bags till 37 weeks and then we are putting the car seats in the car this weekend!

My belly has also dropped, lots of people are mentioning it to me and I can tell as well!! I am hoping this means she comes in 2 weeks!! eeek!!

I was always told not to put the carseat in the car until you're ready to leave for the hospital, just in case you're in an accident?? I'm thinking of putting the car seat base into our truck but leaving the car seat in the nursery until go-time. I really should go out there and try the seat out in the truck though, to make sure it fits. It SHOULD, but if it doesn't its probably better to know now! :haha: 3 seats in the back is gonna be squishy :haha:

I'm jealous of anybody who has dropped! I'm getting contractions daily, lost a massive gob of mucus plug this morning :sick: and all that fun stuff, but she still resides with her bum up in my lungs, and I'm so tired of running out of breath just by walking too quickly. Going up a short set of stairs leaves me completely winded :haha:

catmummy, I hope everything is OK with the bleeding!! :hugs:

we put our car seat base in yesterday but will not put the car seat in until we go to the hospital

Aley I still have a bum and foot kicking me up in my ribs but only when I am sitting - think she is going to be long like her brother :wacko:

Thanks everyone. I went to see the nicu today not as bad as i thought it would be im hoping to see my baby by the end of the week! Twag i didnt realise but we are both calling our babies Isabella lol!
My growth scan was ok today best bit was i saw her swallowing and sucking so hopefully she has that reflex sorted! She weighs an estimated 5.2lb but dropped a bit off th centile x
My ribs are also sore today shes kicking so hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->