***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

Today was my appointment:

Doctor said that I don't have much amniotic fluid. I need to get rest all week and drink a lot of water (that I always do) and see what happen. If for Monday I still don't have much fluid, he is going to hospitalize me and if this doesn't work I guess the next step will be get induced. My little girl weigh 5.13 pound.

Ah, sorry about the low fluid Marie_s!! I hope you're able to get the levels to go up at home without needing the hospital bedrest :flower:

Wish I knew my baby's weight but drs here won't give you a ultrasound after 20 weeks so I guess I'll have to wait till she comes to know how big she is 😖

Catmummy: Hope the bleeding stopped. How are you feeling today?

The cold hasn't gone yet but I feel much better. Poor husband catches cold too.

Marie S sorry to hear about the low fluid I hope the bed rest etc all helps out :hugs:

Catmummy how are you doing hun?

AFM - period ache/cramps again today it is just dull ache all day which nothing seems to make it ease :nope: (this is day 2) and seriously the low pressure is immense even when I go to pee I feel like my body is trying to push her out :wacko:

Marie S sorry to hear about the low fluid I hope the bed rest etc all helps out :hugs:

Catmummy how are you doing hun?

AFM - period ache/cramps again today it is just dull ache all day which nothing seems to make it ease :nope: (this is day 2) and seriously the low pressure is immense even when I go to pee I feel like my body is trying to push her out :wacko:

Snap hun, exactly the same over here. Dull period cramps all day, they keep travelling to my back & ouch it's uncomfortable. Lots of BH. The pressure is really uncomfortable when going to the toilet & down below just aches in general. The things we do to have beautiful babies!

Hey ladies im still waiting the nicu was full again today *face palm* but spoke to the baby dr about my scan yesterday shes dropped under the 10th centile again but aparently my fluid is more worrying at 20.2cm the higher end of normal so i have to be induced by 36 weeks which is sat. Now watch that not happen lol!!

Twag that sounds kinda like something might be happening hun hav u been checked out at all x

Getting so excited!!!! 36 week appt yesterday and cervix is 50% effaced and 1cm dilated. If Ms. Skilynn is not here by the end of the month, will be induced on 11/3.

Woohoo, so many babies getting arrival dates! :happydance:

Cat, I hope you can get induced soon!! :hugs:

So exciting that a few of you are almost there!!

AFM I've had period like pains all day, mostly when I walk or stand, or sit to go pee. They're mostly on one side, so I'm thinking it's a muscle thing instead of BH. I had contractions when I had my mc, and this doesn't feel like it. So I don't know. I was a wee bit worried this morning when I couldn't walk, but since she's been wiggling around all day my worry has eased for now. I'm a FTM, so don't really know what to expect or what is normal...lots of googling going on today!

I have my whooping cough jab AND my flu jab this morning :( I hate needles :argh:

Big hugs sunshine it can be normal if baby is on a nerve or muscle i got dead leg th other day completly out of nowhere!!

Smile i hate needles too so i feel your pain my whooping cough vacine made my arm hurt for few days if i laid on it lol x

afm i hav to b induced by th weekend and if theirs no nicu spots then i will be shipped to the nearest hospital which could b as far as london or leeds! X

Oh yea your arm will be sore for a few days!!! Good luck hun!! How is everyone feeling?!

My jabs were completely fine so hopefully yours will be the same.

Really hope they find a space for you cat. It seems labour wards are insanely busy everywhere.

Cat I hope a spot opens up by the weekend! Sending you good vibes, you sure have had a rough go of it and I feel for you! Bet you'll be glad to have baby in your arms and out of your belly!

Doing pretty good here, getting a little uncomfortable though. Yesterday I had a bit of pain in my bladder area, seems like if the baby hits it or I sit a certain way it hurts, dunno if it's a little infection or maybe baby is just getting lower. Then in the middle of the night last night I woke up with similar pains but stronger, but they lasted a minute or two, I almost thought it might be a contraction but not really sure what that feels like! Think it happened a couple times then stopped. Strange!

Hello ladies haven't been on here in several days because DS has a double ear infection and I also have a cold. Saturday went to Fright Fest Six Flags with the family and did a lot of walking all day. That night I was vomiting, contractions, and back pain thought I was in labor but it subsided, thankfully. Monday Midwife said that could of been the start of something. I'm just glad he decided to wait, I want this baby to cook a little longer. I had total insomnia last night didn't get hardly any sleep and I'm sooo tired at work today and feeling hot and nauseous too:wacko: Full term tomorrow :happydance: Reality hasn't really hit that I'll have a newborn baby again any day now! I packed my hospital bag this weekend and starting to feel more prepared for baby now. :thumbup:

Cat you and baby are doing okay!

Twag I've been having that sharp feeling on my cervix every now and then too. :dohh:

I found my whooping cough jab made my arm ache for a few days flu one wasn't as bad just a little bruised feeling!

Cat hope an NICU space opens up for you before the weekend so you don't have to be transferred :hugs:

I have been having achy period pains type feelings for the last 3 days now and sharp pains etc in my cervix
bounced on my ball for an hour last night until it was too uncomfortable and when I went to the toilet I had some plug on my toilet paper (green thick snot type stuff not my normal cm)

37 week appointment for me today! Had to wait for an hour as the doctor was doing a c-section/stuff at hospital... thank goodness for smart phones :rofl:

I'm still just dilated 2-3cms, same as last week. Was hoping for more change :haha: but no! He didn't do a proper sweep, just stretched/rubbed my cervix a bit. Its caused some cramping, especially when I'm walking, but I doubt it'll start labor up.

Signed the papers for my induction on the 26th. Gotta be at the hospital by 5am! Bring it on! :haha:

Oh, and I'm strep b negative this time, which makes me happy! I did not like getting the penicillin last time, it hurts when it comes through the IV! :growlmad:

DH won't have sex with me because he doesn't want labor to start... frustrated. So just nipple stimulation and manual orgasms it is, I guess. :roll: I'd really like to spontaneously go into labor on Friday night TBH! :haha:

I don't have a ball to bounce on, what else can I do to encourage baby to engage? Squats and walking is about all I can think of.

Great appointment aley 👍 you tried pineapple? Spicy food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->