***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

hopefully induction is nice a short for you aley

Had my scan this afternoon and to my surprise baby has put on 1lb in 2 weeks, he's stomach is a few days ahead but always has been the rest of him is a week behind. the consultant is very happy but wants to see me again next week which I didn't expect. section is still booked for the 11th as baby is doing so well.

You ladies get lots of scans 😍 I haven't had a scan since 19 weeks so I'm always wondering if everything is intact with her 😔

You ladies get lots of scans 😍 I haven't had a scan since 19 weeks so I'm always wondering if everything is intact with her 😔

I had the gender scan at 17 weeks, then 32 weeks was supposed to be my last one. But, now with the pre-e scares, I am having weekly scans/BPPs. Can't say I'm sad about it, though. I love seeing my boy all the time now.

She's here! Some complications with her after delivery - born too fast with a big head so she didn't get the compression a baby should and her lungs are full of fluid. I haven't gotten to hold or even touch her yet. :( but the nurses tell me she's spitting out fluid and starting to cry more vigorously so hopefully I can have her back soon. Very sad to be sitting here without her but it'll be OK soon. :)

10:15pm birth, 7lb 14oz, 19.5 inches long. It might be a couple days for pictures as I suck at using my phone for these things ;)

Congratulations aley! Must be horrible not having been able to hold her yet, hopefully soon. X

Congratulations aley I hope you are cuddling your baby girl now

Congratulations Aley!! Cant wait to see a photo of her, hope you're enjoying lots of cuddles now! Xx

Thanks all! She's breathing on her own now and keeping oxygen levels up, so that is good! I got to cuddle her for about half hour at like 1am, then I had to go sleep as I was dozing off sitting there haha :) Going in to attempt our first feed here in a bit.

The doctor said the full moon was working already even last night, did it work for anyone in here???? :)

Great news aley x
Sadly not hoping tonight tho even tempted to try my pump lol

Aley glad to hear baby girl is doing better!:hugs:

Trying4 I haven't had a scan since around 20 weeks either. Its more common to not have another scan after 20 weeks unless there is cause for concern.

Full Moon tonight its the Hunter Moon. My son was born on the Harvest Moon 2013! When me and DH were guessing due dates for this one I said Oct 27th, I just have a feeling and that was BEFORE I knew it was a full moon!!! But now I don't think he'll come today. It would of been kinda cool to have both my boys born on a full moon though :haha: DH guessed Nov. 3rd so he just might be right :) I have my midwife appointment at 2pm I'll update after that... if anything exciting is going on:thumbup:

usually we only get 2. but I've had to have 9 this pregnancy because of having had previous small babies. the 2 standard, 4 growth scans and 3 emergency due to reduced movements.

So ready to have this baby now! Went into slow labour at 39 weeks last time but I'm not having ANY signs (other than BH) yet so feeling anxious! Having a sweep next Wednesday but not feeling hopeful

Congrats Aley!! Glad you got to hold her last night! Hopefully she will be out of the nicu in the next few days!

Congrats Aley :hugs: can't wait till you two get To go home 😊

I guess because I was scanned more with my pregnancies before, I expected to get more scans with this pregnancy too but thankfully I have no complications so I don't require any extra scans.

Just got back from my midwife appointment and I'm 2cm dilated and she said baby is very low, in good position and ready to come. She said she doesn't think it will be tonight because its not super stretchy but maybe tomorrow. She was able to predict the day my son was born so I'm trusting her again:happydance: Time to get everything in order tonight!

Congratulations Aley! Glad she is ok, sorry you didn't get to hold her right away but hopefully everything is good now. Can't wait to see pics!!

I have only had the one scan at 20 weeks too, thankfully, because I can feel ultrasounds and it hurts, I didn't like it much.

Mimzy exciting! You guys are all so close to birth, can't believe we have babies in the group already eek! I feel like I'm still ages away haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->