***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

congrats Aley :flower: glad you got to cuddle and good luck feeding

I am getting growth scans now because I have GD and baby is big!!! induction in 2 weeks and hoping baby only gains a little and not a huge amount so about 9 pounds rather than bigger !! I can do it though :winkwink:

Congrats Aley!!

I've finally got that point of, I want this to be over! Baby has dropped and it fees like there is a bowling ball rolling around my pelvis also trapping my sciatic nerve making me waddle like a duck!!

Thanks everybody! She's doing beautifully today. Out of the NICU and in my room with me. Breastfeeding very well, though she's sleepy from birth and the breathing issues after... the nurse said she's just exhausted lol. Understandable, I guess!

I'm recovering well. I'm already beyond sick of pads and bleeding lol! The last period I had was like January 5th or something, so I almost feel like a teenage girl just learning what to do all over again. I did not get the med free delivery I was aiming for, but had a walking epidural. Not that I could actually walk, but I had full use of my legs! I let it wear off enough that I could feel the delivery so I knew when/where to push.

Going home in the morning. I'll post a birth story. Got my fingers crossed that this full moon causes all sorts of births! :winkwink:

So pleased to hear all is well aley cannot wait to see a picture :)

Still pregnant full moon did nothing for me :( :( :(

Full moon did nothing here either, mind you it was so cloudy I couldn't even see it. :-(

No I couldn't see it either Mrs Bump!

Congrats Aley!!! I am glad everything is going so well, can't wait to see pics!!

OMG I have the EXACT same feeling!! lol

Congrats Aley!!

I've finally got that point of, I want this to be over! Baby has dropped and it fees like there is a bowling ball rolling around my pelvis also trapping my sciatic nerve making me waddle like a duck!!

Congratulations aley-so pleased you can take her home soon!

Afm- having irregular contractions but am booked in for my c section tomorrow!!! Got to stop eating from 10pm this eve (big snack before) and have to be at the hospital for 7.45am. So ready to meet him now :) xx

Aw Aley so glad baby girl is doing so well! Good luck for tomorrow certain! So jealous of you guys! Xx

Our designated child care is away for the night. So I'm keeping my legs firmly crossed. I'm only 36+3 but I have the worst luck.

Baby needs to stay put till next weekend!!

Good luck Certain!! Hope everything goes perfectly! :)

Good luck CertainTurton!!!

AFM 36w 4d, was checked yesterday. Nothing going on down there, which I'm happy about. Don't want her to come yet :flower: she still has some baking to do :winkwink: I get the very occasional contraction, but I feel it all in my lower back, super uncomfortable!

Weather has been poor for days, rain ALL DAY LONG, I'm sick of being stuck inside with DD1 looking forward to nicer weather to be able to go outside with her again, soaking up the little time she has left as an only child :flower:

Had my last midwife appointment today. She felt my bump and said that it was so hard she could barely feel my pelvic bone. baby I 4/5th palp unlikely to engage because his head is too big for my pelvis. She asked about my birth plan, told I have a section booked for 2 weeks time, she it's unlikely i'll make it that long.
been getting lots of back pain and painful tightenings. every 5 minutes this evening but have seemed to start fizzling out again. it's our 5th wedding anniversary on Friday and everybody I know is ill, both in laws have the flu, hubby has a bad cold, both my boys have colds and chesty coughs as well as swollen tonsils and the eldest of the boys has an eye infection. so baby needs to stay in until they are all better at least. plus I am 36+3 so he needs to cook a little longer anyway.

Good luck Certain!

BH getting stronger over here, sometimes I think they're contractions but there's no pattern to them so putting them down as BH? Baby's head is really pushing down now. General crampiness through the day.

Don't think I can take much more of this. I'm so sick of every person I see telling me something different about my health. I never see the same person twice and none if them agree.
I'm sick of my mothers borderline personality bullshit, it's exhausting, but she's meant to be my childcare. The constant texts saying she isn't doing enough to help followed by the phone calls saying I'm stressing her out and ruining her life are exhausting. Her latest declaration is that even if I'm in labour or getting induced on Wednesday she will be having tea with her friends in London because she has priorities.
I just want this baby out. I've beyond had enough.

Don't think I can take much more of this. I'm so sick of every person I see telling me something different about my health. I never see the same person twice and none if them agree.
I'm sick of my mothers borderline personality bullshit, it's exhausting, but she's meant to be my childcare. The constant texts saying she isn't doing enough to help followed by the phone calls saying I'm stressing her out and ruining her life are exhausting. Her latest declaration is that even if I'm in labour or getting induced on Wednesday she will be having tea with her friends in London because she has priorities.
I just want this baby out. I've beyond had enough.

OMG :dohh: stress you do not need at all, so hard when some one who always meant to be in your corner is so self centered :nope:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: loads of hugs to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->