• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

:hugs: Mrs bump hope today is the day

37 weeks today! :happydance:
My first full term pregnancy! I'm excited :yipee:

I can't tell if she's dropped or not my bump always looks the same to me

Attachments

• 809abbbc-b4a1-4db7-9201-8a0de71d7cf2.jpg
    809abbbc-b4a1-4db7-9201-8a0de71d7cf2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
You look a bit lower to me!

I just had my first sweep at the midwife :) 1cm dilated and very soft and stretchy so hopefully it'll start labour off!

Aw Mrs Bump sorry it's taking so long! I hope today things get moving for you and you have a nice easy day of it. <3

Trying happy full term! :) You look a tad lower, mine did the same this week, just got a teeny bit lower but I don't think it has fully dropped yet.

Smile fx for you!

No news here...I'm getting sooo impatient. I just want SOMETHING. But my c section is booked for 5 days, so not long to go regardless.

Just want my water to break or contractions to start. I'm so ready!

4 days overdue and so fed up now loosing loads of plug the last 2 days hoping something happens before I am booked for induction :(

Definetly lower trying!

Good luck Smile!

No contractions today :-( Just tightenings.. I'm guessing it was the whole pineapple core I ate that upset my tummy & set some contractions off. sigh.

Not sure if the sweep has been successful yet but havin some cramping and starting to lose my plug!

Massive hugs twag :hugs:

Smile- That is awesome!! With my first I lost my plug and had my son the next day, so fingers crossed!!

AFM- I am 2 cm and 80 % effaced STILL..she is in negative 1 station so she is down there just chilling...I have been this way for almost 2 weeks now..getting so impatient and just feeling sick. 10 more days till my due date..I had my son 10 days early so it would be nice to go ASAP!!!

Twag- I am so sorry about being late, can they do a membrane sweep on you?

Good luck ladies all sounding promising &#128077;

I will get a sweep Saturday when I am 41 weeks they will not do one before and midwife will book induction then too which I am hoping will be early next week! She is so low my hips and pelvis just kill :(

Another bought of 5 min apart contractions at 5pm. So that's 9-10, 1-2 & 5-6. What's going on little one? My bodies definetly gearing up if anything...

sounds like its doing something, fingers crossed your not waiting too long

Fingers x'd for labor soon Smile & Amcolecchi Xx

Corallngold- Same with me, having them now :( Just ready for the real thing already :thumbup:

Thanks lomelindi she feels lower :) Hopefully they're getting prepared to show their little faces :baby:

Hugs to you Twag xx Fingers x'd baby comes very soon.

Yayy for 5 days Sunshine xx

mrs bump that's awful, you've been waiting so long. really hoping today was your day.

heres a photo of Tom, we are finally home, my eldest adores him and even held him nicely, he's only 2 bless him. my 1 year old is a bit unsure at the moment, he's not really himself though, he must be having a massive growth spurt as he's grown so much in the time I was in hospital.

Attachments

• tom.jpg
    tom.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies..

Twag I hope Izzy is here soon being over due sucks.

Mrs bump at least a term baby rules out a lot of worry over NICU etc (at least I hope it does I've misplaced your back story)

Tom is just adorable. I'd say I want to keep him but I think one baby is enough to deal with!!!

I'm busy as ever, packing boxes and more boxes and even more boxes! We move on Saturday so really running out of time. I only have the kitchen left to do but staying up is getting sore and I get him by non stop tightenings. Got the ironing to do tonight then maybe pack another box then I'm calling it quits.

Ripley is having breathing issues AGAIN and is in an inhaler regularly but no need for drs yet. Still stressing me out thou.

Feeling a bit off tonight as well just a bit emotional and very crampy

Miss good luck with the house move can you get some help to help you pack? Take care of yourself also

Steph he is beautiful!! Cute little peanut! :)

So many babies are here! They are rolling in on the fb page, I can't keep up lol!

Hubby is in work till the move day but is helping where he can. I just want it all done by tomorrow night. Giving me Friday to relax ready for Saturday.

Back keep going into spasm tonight and God it frigging hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->