• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

Baby Ben arrived this morning weighing 7lb 8. Although he is still sga he is a lot healthier than Daniel seemingly. Got through labour on paracetamol and in about 13&1/2 hour so a lot better than my first although that sintocin is not nice. Ben is being monitored for blood sugars but so far so good although I'm a little worried about his next reading as he's been really sicky and pooing absolutely loads. He wouldn't feed at all originally because of all the mucus in his stomach but then after he vomited up loads he started to feed well but he's still losing loads and he won't latch on when his tummy isn't happy, not that I can blame him but we need to keep his sugars up.

Congratulations, that doesn't seem sga but that might be just because I have small babies lol. glad it was a quickish labour, sorry to hear ben has been sickly.

Congratulations Mrs Bump! Hope his tummy calms down soon so he can feed! <3

ooh Smile sounding good!!

Missmayhem I hope you can get baby to flip over! Try some of the moves on Spinningbabies.com to get him head down, hope he turns for you!

Having funny BH today, they are not as strong as the last few days and feel more on the bottom of my bump than the top of it like before, strange.

Here is my 38 week bump! :)
View attachment 908941

lovely bump, looks like is starting to get low

Baby is already coming out via the sunroof so bring breech makes little odds. What every way baby is happiest right now is fine by me as long as they stay there till we get moved and unpacked.

Struggling to sleep tonight just can't get comfy my feet hurt I've packed my cooking spray of course!!

The good news is my blood pressure is down again. Midwife is happier, however for me it usually sits at 140/70 At booking it was 108/55 and stayed low till about 25 weeks, when it came up and my dizzy spells stopped. Luckily I have proof that 140/70 is my normal so they aren't freaking out insisting it must be something wrong

Miss mayhem in which case I hope baby decides to stay put until your move is complete on the weekend &#128077;

Congratulations mrsbump! Hope bens feeding improves for you :hugs:

AFM im still contracting. They tailed off overnight so I got a bit of sleep but I was so uncomfortable! Lost a lot more of my plug overnight as well so hoping today is the day little miss comes!

Good luck smile &#128077;

Afm still no sign of little miss making an appearance :( midwife comes tomorrow to do a sweep and book induction &#128077; I am 41 weeks tomorrow never thought I would see 41 weeks again :shrug:

I'm still annoyed for you, Twag, that they don't let you schedule sweeps at 40 weeks, or even 39 weeks. Seems unnecessary to make you wait that long if you don't want to! However, I hope it works for you and if not, at least induction will just be a few more days. :hugs:

I hope the contractions regulate, smile!!! :dust:

How is Ben doing today, MrsBump?

Congratulations Mrs Bump!

Nothing new for me, just the odd BH or contractions, what ever they are... Feet are so swollen now :-( boobs hurt this morning, seemed to have leaked a lot through the night... baby seems to have dropped quite a bit too. He/she was crazy active last night!

3 more days till D day!

Good luck coral hope baby comes on time &#128077;

Mrs Bump how is Ben doing?

Twag-I hear ya! They wont sweep my membranes until I am 40 weeks as well! I hope everyone's babies comes quickly and speedy labor :)

They wouldn't do mine at 40 I have to wait until 41 (thankfully tomorrow)

I am seriously fed up and so pleased the midwife is coming tomorrow and i will get an end date
Although I have just had this huge fear that my thinking it will be 10 days overdue so induced early next week will end up being 2 weeks and be the end of the week and I honestly do not think I can wait another week :(
I am physically and emotional exhausted I barely sleep my body aches I am just done and having a toddler too is just so exhausting :(

:hugs: Twag, that's the point I was at with Zoey. I just couldn't handle it anymore. And there's nothing I can think to say to make the waiting easier on you, so just sending massive hugs! I really really hope your sweep sets things off tomorrow :hugs:

Twag I hope the sweep does the trick tomorrow!! Were you very overdue with your son?

Had an appointment today, results aren't back yet for the new GBS test so have to wait till Monday. She says baby has dropped and is working on engaging so that's good! Must be why my sciatica is awful the last couple days. Part of me is ready for baby to come anytime now but I do want it to wait until I am definitely GBS negative. And the other thing is I want to wait for my mom to get here but part of me wants to not care about that and just have the baby whether she's here or not lol. Good thing it's not up to me lol!

Just checking in to catch up on your all. Fingers crossed for you Twag that the weekend brings a baby

My daughter arrived early. She born October 25, 2015 at 35w5d. She weighted 6 pounds and measured 19.5 she is perfectly healthy thanks God and didn't needed go to nicu. We're home exhausted, and now I'm dealing with my hormones because I'm crying almost everynight just for nothing. Emillie had his first pediatrician appointment and now waiting for her next month appointment. I'm breastfeeding fulltime, in the hospital had a little bit of problem but has a good consultant that helped me a lot.

PS. Was a quick natural birth.

Congratulations to all the ladies that already have his baby!

Congratulations Marie! So glad all is going well :) The postpartum hormones are crazy, lots and lots of crying tends to happen for me! It passes after a couple weeks though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->