• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

Steph- Your little one is so cute!!! I'm glad your other ones are doing well with him!!

I hope you other ladies are doing well, I'm getting SUPER impatient lol!

Congrats Steph!!!! He is adorable :flower: My DD1 came on her daddies bday too, I think it's super special, and look forward to her being old enough to understand :flower:

Ladies that are still pregnant, hang in there! We made it this far we got this! :thumbup:

In case any of you didnt know they changed full term to 39 weeks a couple years ago. I didn't know this till recently. They used to think that babies born from 37-42 weeks all had the same health outcomes, but they figured out they were wrong. Thankfully most babies born between 37 and 39 weeks "early term" are perfectly fine, but they have increased chances of NICU time compared to 39&40 weeks

Here is the article:
https://m.acog.org/About-ACOG/News-...ne-Meaning-of-Term-Pregnancy?IsMobileSet=true

I've been super productive, not cuz of loads of energy, I just want to sleep all day, but since I'm almost out of time! Everything is all set now for her to come. Just needs to stay in another week and a half to finish baking then we are ready for her to come! :happydance:

That 39 weeks doesn't make me feel any better that means I am 12 days over :(
So sick of waking up everyday and still being pregnant with no signs :(

In the UK full term is still classed as 37 weeks according to my midwife :shrug:

I really hope today is the day for you twag! Xx

Lovely to hear so many babies are arriving 👍

Pelvis is really killing me today! My spd was so bad with the previous two I was on crutches by thereby of first tri.

This pregnancy has been a breeze in all respects but baby must of moved as I'm limping like a lame duck. Yup waddling and limping!!

Same here Twag getting so impatient even tho I'm only 37 weeks my mind and body can't take much more and I guess I expected to deliver by now 😔

Congrats to all the new mamas!! So exciting!! littlesteph, he is ADORABLE. That little face <3

Still putting along here, no signs of anything so I'm in it for the long haul lol

I knew about the change to 39 weeks but I think 37 is still a milestone for some reason haha. My birth center's policy is that you have to be at least 37 weeks to deliver there so it was a little milestone for me. I do think the longer they cook the better though!

In the UK full term is still classed as 37 weeks according to my midwife :shrug:

I really hope today is the day for you twag! Xx

I was told different, mine said term is 37 weeks and full term is 40 weeks

It's odd how it differs from area to area isn't it!

AFM I've been contracting all afternoon but they're not getting closer together :shrug:

just a bit,
mine didn't, they stayed every 5 to 6 minutes when I went in the stronger ones stayed at every 15 minutes while the smaller ones fizzled out.

Any contractions are good I am having none not even BH :(
Good luck

I have succumbed to the fact that I will be induced next week :shrug:

Baby Ben arrived this morning weighing 7lb 8. Although he is still sga he is a lot healthier than Daniel seemingly. Got through labour on paracetamol and in about 13&1/2 hour so a lot better than my first although that sintocin is not nice. Ben is being monitored for blood sugars but so far so good although I'm a little worried about his next reading as he's been really sicky and pooing absolutely loads. He wouldn't feed at all originally because of all the mucus in his stomach but then after he vomited up loads he started to feed well but he's still losing loads and he won't latch on when his tummy isn't happy, not that I can blame him but we need to keep his sugars up.

Huge huge congrats Mrs Bump :hugs: So pleased Ben has arrived safely hope his blood sugars stay up :hugs:

Welcome to the world Ben. I hope he continues to do so well!!

Had my scan today. The reason I'm so uncomfy is baby is breech again!

Packing up the last few boxes in the kitchen. Feeling so excited now

Oh no miss mayhem naughty baby what do the suggest just trying to get baby to spin back around?

Congratulations Mrs Bump! Hope his tummy calms down soon so he can feed! <3

ooh Smile sounding good!!

Missmayhem I hope you can get baby to flip over! Try some of the moves on Spinningbabies.com to get him head down, hope he turns for you!

Having funny BH today, they are not as strong as the last few days and feel more on the bottom of my bump than the top of it like before, strange.

Here is my 38 week bump! :)
12187749_10102369491581740_3669969411151285785_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back