***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

Congrats on baby Marie

41 weeks can you bloody believe it dohh :(
Midwife coming today to do a sweep and book my induction date!
She has dropped even more I can barely walk today and the pressure down low is just eugh

I was induced with my son when he was 10 days over! Seems my body likes to cook babies for a long time :-\

:hugs: :hugs: Twag, hope this s&s starts it off.

Congratulations Marie!

Rotten nights sleep, hips ache, nose is partially blocked, not sure If I have a cold coming, surely not :-( that's the last thing I need. Chest feels tight & breathing is difficult lying down in bed. Woke this morning feeling quite sore under my bump, & my right boob is leaking like crazy! Siiiigh. Sorry for being a negative nellie, trying to keep positive just super fed up & I feel I can rant openly here & you all understand.

So sorry Twag shouldn't be much longer now :hug:

Congratulations on more babies being born ������

AFM still closed and high not dilated any dr says if I'm dilated any by 39 weeks she can induce. Gbs results were negative.

Congratulations mrs Bump :)

Twag hope the sweep works for you

I'm still in hospital looks like I am here till baby born but baby has gone from unstable lie to head down and moving in to my pelvis and I had a lot of bloody show last night nothing much happened last night but after hubby parents decided they didn't want to mind the kids anymore leaving us in limbo if anything did happen as in hubby might not make it back in to me I am not surprised but hopefully today or at least if nothing happens and they induce it will be a natural delivery and not a section

Induction booked for 11/11 @ 11am 👍
Baby is 4/5 engaged and sweep was done so hopefully she decides to make an entrance soon!

Good luck Celtic nymph

Congratulations Marie! So glad everything went well!

Fingers crossed for you Twag!

Celtic good luck, hope everything goes smoothly for you. Sorry your childcare fell through, that's shocking of them to leave you hanging like that! I hope your hubby is able to be there at the birth. <3

That is the worst timing ever for childcare to fall through, Celtic!! I hope it all works out so your husband can be with you when baby arrives!! :hugs:

Twag, I really think your sweep will work! So engaged and all! Did the MW tell you what you're dilated to?

No sadly not although she said it was soft but only middle :-\

Had nothing today really :shrug: Don't think the sweep will work tbh

Good luck all you ladies getting closer!!

I go back to the dr Monday and I'm really hoping my cervix has started doing something! I am pretty sure she will push us to induce this week (39 weeks), which I am ok with, as long as it is not on Friday! I really don't want a Friday the 13th baby!!! Ahh! (I may be a little superstitious)

Tried to get my husband to go buy me some pineapple but now he thinks I am just crazy. I will just stick with the RLT and the EPO for now. Thinking positive thoughts, too!!!

Side note: was really wishing I would give birth today, as it is my sister's bday and that would be special, but I don't see that happening...

I have eaten like a kilo of pineapple this last week and nothing other than making me feel really sick!

Good luck ladies

I have eaten like a kilo of pineapple this last week and nothing other than making me feel really sick!

Good luck ladies

You never know sweep may help ripen the cervix at least making induction easier if needs be

My sisters came through for me such a relief they both live over an hour away and have come down to mind the kids

Not sure what they plan to do with me today I may get home to come back tuesdsy or they could induce

More show this morning and baby seems to have moved lower so at least he is not to high anymore

I had my bloody show this morning and since been feeling crampy, sicky with odd low back ache coming & going FX

I had my bloody show this morning and since been feeling crampy, sicky with odd low back ache coming & going FX

Yay hope its the start of something now for you :hugs: get on a ball if you have one

Yay twag sounding good!! :thumbup:

Celtic I hope they decide what to do with you soon! Is there a reason why they are trying to get the baby out early instead of letting labor come on naturally?

AFM I had period-like pains for about an hour and a half around 4am after I got up to pee, was kind of odd. It was a constant ache instead of waves. I think baby has been trying to flip over to the left side so maybe was just pushing on my cervix or something. :shrug:

Oooh Twag, could be it!

Waves of period pains woke me up this morning at 5am, lasted for an hour. Just had dull cramps & back ache since. I don't feel very well, all weak :-(

That's funny Coral we had almost the same thing at the same time lol. Wonder if things are starting up for you! I'm getting impatient but I do want baby to cook at least until 39 weeks.

Yay twag sounding good!! :thumbup:

Celtic I hope they decide what to do with you soon! Is there a reason why they are trying to get the baby out early instead of letting labor come on naturally?

AFM I had period-like pains for about an hour and a half around 4am after I got up to pee, was kind of odd. It was a constant ache instead of waves. I think baby has been trying to flip over to the left side so maybe was just pushing on my cervix or something. :shrug:

It the dam gestational diabetes I'm on a lot of insulin now and its effecting baby they think he very big I am not to worried about his size to be honest

If it wasn't for the GD and the problems I'm having with that I be arguing to wait but I want to go home as well lol

Oh I see, I don't know why they get so worked up about size these days lol, esp where you've had big babies before. :shrug: Hope they get their opinions sorted soon for you one way or the other!

Induction booked for 11/11 @ 11am &#128077;
Baby is 4/5 engaged and sweep was done so hopefully she decides to make an entrance soon!

Good luck Celtic nymph

good luck, not too long to wait, that was the date Tom was meant to arrive as had a section booked for then, glad he arrived early as it meant I got to experience going into natural labour at last once even if it did end in another section, knew it would as they told me before hand it would

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->