***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

Induction booked for 11/11 @ 11am 👍
Baby is 4/5 engaged and sweep was done so hopefully she decides to make an entrance soon!

Good luck Celtic nymph

good luck, not too long to wait, that was the date Tom was meant to arrive as had a section booked for then, glad he arrived early as it meant I got to experience going into natural labour at last once even if it did end in another section, knew it would as they told me before hand it would

I would like to go into labour before then so I can experience a natural labour I do not want to be induced for the 2nd time especially as this will be my last pregnancy! Also I am done waiting I am now 8 days overdue I will be 11 days over on my induction date!
They wanted it to be 12 days but the hospital is fully booked that day!

Yayy my midwife just called, my GBS retest was negative!! So our natural protocol worked, so relieved!! :happydance:

I just have to redo it every other week to make sure it stays away but no antibiotics for us woot!! :thumbup:

That's funny Coral we had almost the same thing at the same time lol. Wonder if things are starting up for you! I'm getting impatient but I do want baby to cook at least until 39 weeks.

Lol that is funny, baby's were obviously having a little party!

Well ladies, here I am at 40 weeks, very large, very round & very fed up. I really hope I don't go over by too much. Still have that dull period cramp since yesterday. Also feel nauseated. It's basically like being early pregnant all over again...

Twag I really feel for you, you must be loosing your mind. I'm rooting for you & hope that beautiful baby makes an appearance very soon :hugs: :hugs:

Happy due date coral hope baby makes an appearance soon

Still pregnant here tbh I have lost all hope of baby coming before I am induced but that is Wednesday so close now 👍

Hi ladies. Super fast update.

House moved but no internet yet and there is no mobile internet on the island. So I am out of touch.

Bump is expanding by the second I swear I'm putting on inches a day!! Most the house unpacked just a few bits left to do. However the older two are causing havoc due to feeling unsettled.

Hope everyone else is well

Glad the move went ok missmayhem 👍

I hope you get settled in quickly, MissMayhem! :flower:

Happy due date Coral! :happydance: I hope its not much longer for you - going overdue is not a ton of fun.

Only 2 more days Twag :hugs:

Hello Ladies:flower:

My baby boy made his appearance Wed. morning at 9:51am. :)

I last updated after my midwife appointment on Nov 3rd. and I was discouraged that I was still only 2cm dilated. I went and took a long walk after my appointment. Then me and DH got busy and both 'finished' I felt a little different lots of Braxton Hicks but nothing really unusual. I took two Benadryl hoping to finally get a good nights rest at like 10:30pm. Finally feel asleep at 11pm. I then woke up at 1am with a contraction after it passed I went back to sleep then it happened again, the next time I started timing them and realized they were occurring every 10 mins. I got up made sure DS stuff was all ready to go and when they continued and only got stronger after a hour I woke DH up and called my mom to come get our son.

I labored at home for 7 hours, we arrived at the hospital which is very close to my house less than 10 mins, around 8am. Then less than two hours later he was here! I planned for a water birth. Got in the tub when it was time to push because I was in the shower before than and I just couldn't get comfortable, I hated it. So I got out tried pushing on all fours and that wasn't working so I moved to the birthing stool and within five pushes he was out! It was truly amazing:cloud9: I'm so glad my baby boy is here and he's healthy. I was so worried about this birth but it was soooo much better than with DS.

Lome those affirmations are what saved me. I was able to remain calm and work with my contractions rather than tensing up like I did with DS.

Breastfeeding is challenging. My nipples are flat and he's having a hard time latching and getting a good latch. We are keeping at it though. So far he is eating every 2 hours or so and he's having a lot of dirty diapers so I know he's eating enough. I broke down and used a nipple shield this morning because I just couldn't take the pain anymore:nope: hoping to see a lactation consultant today.

Soon ladies you will have your babies too!!!! :happydance:

Aw congratulations Mimzy!! I'm so glad to hear that the labor went easier on you this time! :happydance:

I hope the breastfeeding gets easier - the first week or so is the hardest with the pain and the engorgement and everything. :hugs: We just had a shift here this weekend where it went from "BFing is going well" to "BFing is downright easy!" ... I hope that happens for you soon too!! :flower:

Aw Mimzy I'm so happy the affirmations worked for you!! Love your birth story, so glad everything went smoothly and baby boy is here safely! I hope the LC can help with your latch, this site is also really useful https://www.breastfeedinginc.ca/content.php?pagename=information in the meantime. The site is from one of the leading experts on breastfeeding Dr. Jack Newman (I'm reading his book now so I'm kinda enthused about him at the moment lol!). They have videos too about good latching etc. Hope it gets easier soon <3

Missmayhem glad the move went well, hope you get settled in quick and ready for baby! :)

Nothing new for me today, been working on making freezer meals and that's about it!

Baby Nathan was born Friday at 12:03 pm 7 lbs 12 oz and 20 inch long. I am very happy and blessed to have my little boy in my life God is good. I pray everybody has easy labor. And for all the mom that have already had there babies Congrats

Well, the RLT, EPO, and pineapple have not helped my cervix at all yet. Still not doing anything at 38+5 today.

But, I am very happy that my OB has agreed to let me wait it out another week. Induction scheduled for next Tuesday, if I don't go into labor before then, which will put me right at (a day before) my due date. She did convince me to induce rather than just letting it happen naturally, but I've decided I am ok with it. And, the closer to my due date, the more likely the induction will work. I'm just so glad things have turned out way better than it first looked a month ago, and my boy will get to cook as long as possible.

Congrats sweetgirl!! Right on your due date as well! :)

Congrats swèetgirl, mimzy and marie on your babies!!!

38w1d here. My next appt is tomorrow. I had some contractions last night, just some short ones that I'd probably slept through if I hadn't been up with DD1 in the middle of the night. Will be curious if anything is going on down there tomorrow!

Congrats sweet girl

Induction day tomorrow &#128077; my last day playing with my ds and having cuddles

Oh huge congratulations that's fabulous news and don't feel bad about the nipple shields they are great to let the nipples recover and then you will be flying delighted your seeing a LC great idea man that will be me soon enough ooh exciting

Hey ladies! My daughter was born on 11/8 at 8:18 a.m. 6 pounds 13 oz. 18 inches long!!! We are doing well and get to go home soon! Good luck to you other ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->