***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

39 weeks today, officially full term now yay! I'm rooting for birth next Wednesday or Thursday right on my due date haha.. My mom arrives on Tuesday at midnight so anytime after that would be good! ;-) My Hypnobabies program has a couple of birth tracks that can help put you into labor so I'm going to listen to them on Wednesday and see if anything happens lol. That would be awesome! Mostly expecting to go overdue though!

Congrats Twag!!!

Lome happy full term! :) My biggest advice is don't fight the contractions work with the pain. I know you already know this from your hyponobirthing classes but its easy to forget when its your first time. At lest for me, I had no idea how intense it would really be so I think I sort of freaked and tensed up during the contractions with my first. Which made things so much worse. But it sounds like you have an amazing team of midwives by your side who will remind you of this! Can't wait to hear your birth story :)

Thanks Mimzy! I will keep that in mind, I know what you mean how it will be hard to remember to relax once the real thing comes along, hopefully I do good! :) Can't wait!!

Induction officially scheduled for Monday unless he makes his debut this weekend!

Congrats ksilme and twag!!!:happydance:

39 weeks tomorrow! No real progress yet, just a bit of thinning, but doesn't surprise me. I had nothing with DD1 when my water broke at 40w2d . I'm fully expecting to go past due again. The most ideal day for her to come would be next Friday or Saturday (EDD). DH would have the most time off and my dad would be in town too (he works out of state)

Not sure if this is going to work, but this is little miss Phoebe xx

Attachments

• received_10153508311629584.jpg
    received_10153508311629584.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
Congrats on all the beautiful babies 💕💕💕

AFM haven't dilated enough to schedule induction, gutted. Dr says we'll check again next week.

Lost my mucus plug this morning! So happy for a sign finally! :)

I'm due in two days (40 weeks) nothing happening here I deff think I'm going over again :-( I was 41+6 when I went into labour with ds, I'm gutted at the thought going that far over again!
Congrats on all the babies.

Lome I hope your plug loss means that labor is in the near future!

Indi, I hope you don't go too far over this time :hugs:

congrats twag

hope labour is near for all those near and passed due dates

Due date is 10 days away so excited hope baby shows soon I'm HUGE and don't want to gain anymore weight 😝

Lost more plug this morning, this time with brown streaks in it. Also feeling more pressure down there and had a little bit of pink when I wiped last night. Lets get this show on the road baby!! :thumbup:

39w1d here, been having lots of contractions the last couple days, but not very close 10-15 min apart, mostly at night, and they are still pretty mild, so when I'm busy during the day I don't notice them that much. I think this will go on for a while, will find out Tuesday at my appt if they are doing any dilating... till then just trying to ignore them.

DHBH that's exciting! I haven't had any yet, getting so impatient lol!

Hi girls.

Little Eday joined us last Tuesday. Due to being breech he was delivered by c section at 38+1 he came out HEAD FIRST!!!

He did really well to start feeding well if only for a short time but had high iron levels.

Turns out he was never feeding well and lost over 15% of his body weight. So had to abandon nursing and start pumping again. Supply was just drops but is going up. Finger crossed I can get him back to the breast once my supply establishes.

We are now home and settling in as a family of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->